Dr. Rajeev Erry

Ratings for Dr. Rajeev Erry

Dr Erry provides an outstanding medical service to his patients, he doesn’t make any guesses or diagnosis before having his patients run all necessary tests to ensure accurate diagnostics. He never rushes his patients like some doctors do, always available when needs to be seen and always accommodating. I will never go to another doctor other than Doctor Erry. Dr Erry also has great staff (Nancy and Casey) that are absolutely amazing, accommodating, they follow through, kind, and let you finish your sentence when you phone for an inquiry. Great job guys, I am glad I’ve taken my daughter’s openion in tefering you and lucky to have found you. Thank you for all you do.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2018

I have been going to Dr. Erry for the last 15 years. He is everything that one could ever ask for - helpful, knowledgeable, compassionate, approachable and extremely patient. He always goes the extra mile to help you. Many can learn from him. His staff is very accommodating and helpful. I can easily say that he’s one of the best doctors in the city. A doctor with a human touch!

flag | Submitted December 13, 2017

I have many medical problems & they are always there . Many doctors offices now are closed for many weeks. Prescription refills makes it easier. Thanks to the secretaries.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2017

In order to give a better assessment it is necessary that you disclose full profile of the doctor which should include their qualification, medical school attended, wrk experence etc

flag | Submitted September 29, 2017

Ive been going to Dr. Erry for a couple years now and he is AMAZING! Listens to your concerns, takes his time, goes the extra mile and will listen to more than one concern per appointment. I live far, so when i started my perscription for birth control he told me to call if i had any questions, that way i wouldn't have to drive all the way down to his office. A lot of people complain that the wait is long, but he takes his time and really listens, so id rather wait and not have the doctor rushing me out of his office for ONE concern. Overall, best doctor i've ever been to!!

flag | Submitted September 22, 2017

I've only recently started seeing dr erry due to my poor health my friend begged him to be my doctor. When you go to other doctors you realize at least he listens to you & looks you in the eyes. Yes when you come at busy time the staff is short with you & you might think they are rude but during most times she talks with you.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2017

Dr. Erry is a good physician. He does listen to you and is helpful, however I found that recently he has been more "forgetful". I'm not sure if he does this on purpose or is legitimately not remembering. For example, I asked to be sent to a specialist on numerous occasions and every time I ask he replies "oh yes okay" and then I never hear back. You have to really pester him when you want something done, which is kind of irritating. His staff can be terrible or bearable depending on their mood. Once the receptionist put the wrong label (totally different patient) on my prescription (her mistake of course) and I kindly asked her to put mine on it. She rolled her eyes at me and made me feel as if I was giving her a terrible burden for pointing out the mistake.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

Dr Erry makes it easy to tell him your life's problem & he puts thinks in perspective. My nephews mental illness was handled by him so deftly that made him seek medical attention and improve. Thanks for him.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Dr. Erry is a very good doctor and will do everything to help you. He listens to you with patience and will make sure all your tests are carried out to ascertain and resolve your issues.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

He's a very good doctor. When I call he see me right away. No make wait. He listen he check everything. I tell my whole famili and they like him too. Whole family happy. He save my wife life. I thanks God for these sending me to this doctor. You lucky if you have him.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017