Dr. Rajeev Erry

Ratings for Dr. Rajeev Erry

In order to give a better assessment it is necessary that you disclose full profile of the doctor which should include their qualification, medical school attended, wrk experence etc

flag | Submitted September 29, 2017

Ive been going to Dr. Erry for a couple years now and he is AMAZING! Listens to your concerns, takes his time, goes the extra mile and will listen to more than one concern per appointment. I live far, so when i started my perscription for birth control he told me to call if i had any questions, that way i wouldn't have to drive all the way down to his office. A lot of people complain that the wait is long, but he takes his time and really listens, so id rather wait and not have the doctor rushing me out of his office for ONE concern. Overall, best doctor i've ever been to!!

flag | Submitted September 22, 2017

I've only recently started seeing dr erry due to my poor health my friend begged him to be my doctor. When you go to other doctors you realize at least he listens to you & looks you in the eyes. Yes when you come at busy time the staff is short with you & you might think they are rude but during most times she talks with you.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2017

Dr. Erry is a good physician. He does listen to you and is helpful, however I found that recently he has been more "forgetful". I'm not sure if he does this on purpose or is legitimately not remembering. For example, I asked to be sent to a specialist on numerous occasions and every time I ask he replies "oh yes okay" and then I never hear back. You have to really pester him when you want something done, which is kind of irritating. His staff can be terrible or bearable depending on their mood. Once the receptionist put the wrong label (totally different patient) on my prescription (her mistake of course) and I kindly asked her to put mine on it. She rolled her eyes at me and made me feel as if I was giving her a terrible burden for pointing out the mistake.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

Dr Erry makes it easy to tell him your life's problem & he puts thinks in perspective. My nephews mental illness was handled by him so deftly that made him seek medical attention and improve. Thanks for him.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Dr. Erry is a very good doctor and will do everything to help you. He listens to you with patience and will make sure all your tests are carried out to ascertain and resolve your issues.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

He's a very good doctor. When I call he see me right away. No make wait. He listen he check everything. I tell my whole famili and they like him too. Whole family happy. He save my wife life. I thanks God for these sending me to this doctor. You lucky if you have him.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

I have been going to Dr Erry ever since he opened. He's a great doctor, however the difficulty to book an appointment is ridiculous. When my kids or myself are sick, we can never get an appointment. I thought as a doctor, you should be available to see sick patients that day - not the week after! I am always having to go to a walk in clinic to get treated. This truly defeats the purpose of having your own family physician. Dr. Erry has way too many patients and his staff also need to learn some etiquette. I have mentioned this to him in the past, but I see nothing has changed.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

One of the best Dr in the world, He always helps his patients

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

dr erry is an excellent doctor. I'm sure doctors are not used to manage a business and run staff. its not his fault . he is a doctor not a manager. my previous doctors wait was 2 wks for an appointment then every test and prescription you had to see her or her walkin. sometimes a year went by before i saw her. we should be grateful dr erry and his staff are always around, if you go to the clinic they see you. sometimes its too busy and you wait. my wife died with cancer and he was always there for her. even the cancer doctor weren't around. i won't forget.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017