Dr. Rajeev Erry

Ratings for Dr. Rajeev Erry

Dr Erry makes it easy to tell him your life's problem & he puts thinks in perspective. My nephews mental illness was handled by him so deftly that made him seek medical attention and improve. Thanks for him.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Dr. Erry is a very good doctor and will do everything to help you. He listens to you with patience and will make sure all your tests are carried out to ascertain and resolve your issues.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

He's a very good doctor. When I call he see me right away. No make wait. He listen he check everything. I tell my whole famili and they like him too. Whole family happy. He save my wife life. I thanks God for these sending me to this doctor. You lucky if you have him.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

I have been going to Dr Erry ever since he opened. He's a great doctor, however the difficulty to book an appointment is ridiculous. When my kids or myself are sick, we can never get an appointment. I thought as a doctor, you should be available to see sick patients that day - not the week after! I am always having to go to a walk in clinic to get treated. This truly defeats the purpose of having your own family physician. Dr. Erry has way too many patients and his staff also need to learn some etiquette. I have mentioned this to him in the past, but I see nothing has changed.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

One of the best Dr in the world, He always helps his patients

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

dr erry is an excellent doctor. I'm sure doctors are not used to manage a business and run staff. its not his fault . he is a doctor not a manager. my previous doctors wait was 2 wks for an appointment then every test and prescription you had to see her or her walkin. sometimes a year went by before i saw her. we should be grateful dr erry and his staff are always around, if you go to the clinic they see you. sometimes its too busy and you wait. my wife died with cancer and he was always there for her. even the cancer doctor weren't around. i won't forget.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

This is sincerely a good doctor & person. Maybe people need to know it's busy in Ontario with doctors. My previous doctor would only allow one problem per visit & I always had to book to get blood or X-ray results whether they were normal or not . I bring my list to dr erry & im sorry to slow him down . I'm on disability & my neighbour drives me . I can't come back & forth. Nancy always fits me in & I don't complain waiting . My last doctor was always on holidays or conference & I had to go to Walton 80% of time . Thanks to dr erry for being in Pickering .

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

highly disappointed with his staff, very disrespectful people, he's also very inconsiderate of what he's doing now considering that he's gotten new patients over time, i've known him for almost 17 years of my life, during the first stages he did help me and my family but did nothing else that was beneficial for my health and as a person I did have health problems from depression to other health problems but mostly because of the side effects of medicine they prescribed for me, failed to book specialist appointments on time, right now I'm going through pain and needed to see a doctor and since he has my file a doctor in brampton ontario had asked me to go and see him and do an MRI but his staff turned this into a joke, he's always pretending that he's leaving his office early, his staff are very rude and disrespectful and disconnect the phone like their running a child center when I need help this isn't the way professional staff should behave, I'm not going to waste my time anymore with these disrespectful people, I'll get my help elsewhere, you guys are too inhumane to leave someone in pain like this - Zaki Omari

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017

God bless Dr Erry.Not a greedy doctor without his help I would have been in the mad house.He should be the physchriast instead

flag | Submitted February 11, 2017

He works very hard. He respects people & his staff go a long way when you have a serious problem. They deal with complex situations . As a patient I respect them & I'm patient.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2016