Ratings for Dr. Stephen M. Pullen

Dr Pullen is kind, knowledgeable, emphatic, to your needs. His staff is always ready to help. My eyes are very precious and worth more than the "in" and "out" shops. He is a true professional.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2012

Dr Pullen and staff are outstanding! He is very patient and caring and strives to ensure that you get the best possible vision no matter how difficult your vision problem may be. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2012

What a great experience, Doctor Pullen and his staff are all very friendly and professional. We will not go anywhere else for my eye exams in the future.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2012

Wrote the wrong contacts prescription and didn't compensate for contacts I purchased based on that prescription. Also, optician told me progressive lens glasses would cost over $1100. Went elsewhere to buy the progressive lenses and frames for under $400 but they were apparently based on wrong prescription also. Optician wanted to blame the place where I purchased the glasses. Went to another optometrist and now I can see well with multi-focal contacts and progressive lens glasses, and I didn't pay anything close to $1100. The "good" prescriptions are essentially reverse from what Dr Pullen's office prescribed (opposite eyes). I won't go back nor recommend.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2012

What a wonderful experience and a beautiful new office!!!

flag | Submitted April 17, 2012

Dr. Pullen is very king and gentle even with my little guy who's 4. I like the fact that he's given me his personal home number if needed once we leave his office. Now that's patient care.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2010

Dr. Stephen M. Pullen's Credentials

• Southern College Of Optometry (Grad. 1995)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal