Ratings for Dr. WESLEY C. Mills

I went to Dr. Mills based on a referral for a sprained knee. I had to wait over 30 minutes to see him. I found Dr. Mills friendly and compassionate. He took my blood pressure, weight, history. He examined my knee and indicated i needed a MRI. He indicated it could possibly be a ligament issue or arthritis. I told him i could not do a MRI due to the cost of insurance. I went to Dr. Tandron who confirmed it wasn't a ligament issue but I would possibly need a MRI..I was stunned when i received the bill from the insurance company. $291 was the charge to my insurance company with my share of $167.00 when nothing was done except an exam of my knee, blood pressure, weight and history. I called and spoke to the Office Manager and Dr. Mills, who felt very badly for me...He offered to put me on payment arrangements but what i needed was a lower balance as to what was done (hardly anything). I had to pay $167. Words to the Wise: Ask first what the charge will be before you go see him!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2012

Dr. WESLEY C. Mills's Credentials

• University Of Missouri, Columbia School Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)