Ratings for Dr. Arun C. Gulani

15 years after having Dr. Gulani's unique NexGen Lasik I am still seeing 20/20. There is not a doctor I have met in my entire life that has treated me like family since my first appointment, except Dr. Gulani. He is amazing.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2019

It was a wonderful experience! Dr was great and staff was even greater

flag | Submitted June 25, 2019

I finally found an Eye Dr. for who me which I was just not a number.An amazing experience where he treats and greets you personally.I do feel he cares for his patients. Though he has people coming from all over the world,but he will give all his attention equally.I am glad I found him.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2019

The doctor is awesome. he puts you first and helps you out with what you really need. The staff was really welcoming and attentive to help. They are amazing.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2019

I had RK pentration and Dr.Gulanj never gave up hope! The fight against RK is on!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2019

Dr. Gulani took my husbands impossible Cataract to 20/20 but the amount of time he spends with us is remarkable!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2019

Dr. Gulani and his staff took on the very difficult task of operating on my mother's one good eye. She would be blind if he couldn't or wouldn't do it. He performed the surgery and she now has 20/20 vision in her eye!!!!

flag | Submitted June 18, 2019

Wonderful experience so far. Personable and knowledgeable

flag | Submitted June 18, 2019

The Dr.Future of eye surgery Why do other eye surgeons call patients like me complex, and then talk about how difficult the surgery will be. While Dr.G is refreshingly powerful, yet honest and fights for our vision even did deliver me to 20/20. His artistry is revealed by his achieving 20/20 in many of my family members, all of whom had different techniques designed by him uniquely. You must have a tough job Dr.Gulani, one to perform like patients like us and two to keep creating this future.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2019

Dr.Gulani what an Anomaly! As a patient who has high expectations, I always expect the best. Dr.Gulani goes above and beyond to reach the best outcome possible. Being a part of the Gulani Family for almost two years now, I actually look forward to my office visits with Dr.Gulani and his entire staff, which is something I've never experienced in a doctors office. He amazes me how he cares so much about us personally as well as medically. Such a world renown surgeon yet so humble. For me personally, eyesight is something that is so important and it baffles me that other eye specialist seem to be unable to move forward with the advanced techniques that Dr Gulani has been doing for years. I don't see why anyone would go anywhere but Gulani Vision Institute

flag | Submitted June 17, 2019

Dr. Arun C. Gulani's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Seth G S Med Coll, Univ Of Bombay, Bombay, Maharashtra, India (Grad. 1991)

UnitedHealthcare