Ratings for Dr. Howard J. Green

I have to disagree with some of the comments made. I have been using Dr. Green for quite a few years now. He has always shown concern for any of my problems. He won't hesitate to refer you out to a specialist if needed. He is now in a different location so different staff. Jay his assitant is awesome. He will give you a direct number to him for scripts etc. and if you have to leave a message he will call you back. He came highly recommended to me and I am so glad he did. I always hated going to a doctors office because of being treated like cattle rushed in and out and not listened to. So I would avoid going at all cost which wasn't good for my health until I met Dr. Green. He is an awesome caring person!

flag | Submitted February 20, 2014

Dr Green seem like a nice guy, that said, I don't think he really cares about me. It's not possible to talk to the Doctor if a problem occurs, nothing can happen outside of an appointment. Kind of feels like the walmart return line at time, a few folks in the office are great but the experience isn't..If you have to leave a message good luck getting a return call.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2011

Dr. Green is very nice, I went to him for several years but I could not stand his staff. Especially the office manager (I think). He tried to refer me to an allergy specialist but the office kept dropping the ball and never making the referral. It was so frustrating! Finally I switched doctors because of the terrible staff.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2010

Dr. Howard J. Green's Credentials

• Philadelphia Coll Of Osteo Med, Philadelphia Pa 19131 (Grad. 1988)

MB Health