Ratings for Dr. Wajahat M. Khan

I went in to get my thyroid checked since my mother has problems with hers. I was tired a lot which made me want to check things out. He avoided taking my blood as I requested and instead handed me a prescription for anti-depressants. I never went back. He has never had a physical or blood work done on me. He took zero time to determine what I needed. I went to a different doctor and was treated properly. This guy is a total pill-pusher. Avoid at all costs.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2011

This MD has a strong aversion to any meds stronger than Tylenol. he allowed several very strong medications (which I had been prescribed for a chronic disease by board-certified physicians) to simply lapse, thus throwing my body into shock while I was unconscious and under his care in the ICU. As the pain went beyond the point of human capacity for suffering, I became catatonic and suffered a number of seizures. He then tried to tell my parents that I was a psychiatric patient, although I had had the same chronic disease for ten years. Upon awakening some 25 days later, he told me that I had things as varied (and unsupportable) as Cholera and AIDS. He would not reply to my partner of 12 years who was the first agent on my form 3-1 for the first eight days of my hospitalization. He never filed the hospital's own required protocol sheet explaining why my previous medicines were being discontinued and other new ones were being substituted. He did not taper me off anything.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2006

Dr. Wajahat M. Khan's Credentials

• Hindi

• Dow Med Coll, Univ Of Karachi, Karachi, Pakistan (Grad. 1991)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Elk Grove, CA