Ratings for Dr. Andrea Jenkins

Dr Jenkins is kind, real, compassionate , and through. Time to retire her receptionist though.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017

Great doctor, one wonderful receptionist, one cranky one. Andrea is caring, kind, and I love how she helps me make decisions about my health. Proud to have her as my physician!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

Andrea has to be the best doctor in our area her level of car, knowledge, and compassion is second to none. She truly cares about her patients and what is their best interest. Even when you are past the level of GP care and under a specialist she still follows up to see how you are doing. Amazing doctor

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

Andrea is a very special dr in my opinion. I have been seeing her for seven years and she is one of the reasons I have stayed in this area. I do not believe you will find a better family doctor anywhere.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2016

As a physician I can say Andrea is truly a doctors doctor. She is from my perspective the cream of the crop when it comes to family physicians. She cares, tells you as it is and personable. I think you should be grateful if she is your family doc! Keep up the good work!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2016

It was a post-op infection, and Dr. Andrea Jenkins was terrific. She quickly assessed the gravity of the infection, advised me, and with her excellent connections, made it possible to see an orthopaedic surgeon right away. I was very anxious about osteomyelitis and because of her --all is well. Thank you.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2015

Curmudgeonly staff. But Dr. Jenkins is an amazing Doctor with vast knowledge and excellent bedside manner.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2015

Andrea is the BEST doctor I have ever had. She has helped me through some very difficult challenges. She is knowledgeable but if the problem is beyond her expertise she is not afraid to ask other md's for opinions or help. I really appreciate her and am so happy she is my doctor.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2012

A doctor's doctor. Outstanding. Care is comprehensive, caring, with excellent access.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2012

Fabulous doctor. Andrea is not afraid to refer elsewhere or seek others' advice. She really does try her best for her patients. We are blessed to have her in our area.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2011