Ratings for Dr. Amra Hadzic

She's been my daughter's pediatrician since she was 2 months old and I adore her as a physician. She is very kind and attend to whatever needs my daughter may have.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2014

Dr. Hadzic will take any opportunity she can to make money off of you and your insurance including telling you that youre required by law to come in every month for a handwritten prescription. Plus they over book all of their appointments and you end up waiting about an hour past your scheduled appointment time. The front desk staff and nurses are all extremely rude. Plus, Dr. Hadzic will fire you as a patient if you research the incorrect information that she provides and then question her about it.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr Hadzic for more than 8 years. I have chronic medical problems and never have any trouble getting referrals to specialist when I need them. She has a great bedside manner and listens to me. The medical group she is in (Dunn Ave. Family Practice) has computerized its medical files so all your info is easily available to the Doctor for reference. I believe there are eight doctors in this group (male and female) several PA's and LPN's. When Dr Hadzic is totally booked up but I need to be seen that day I can always be seen by one of the others in this group. With my files computerized my info is easily available to them and doesn't get lost. I'm very happy with Dr. Hadzic and the rest of the group.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2012

Straightforward, compassionate, down to earth. Very good experience with her and her staff.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2012

Overall she is a good doctor. I have no major complaints.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2010

Doctor Hadzic is over-all a good doctor. Her office is in the Dunn Avenue Family Practice through UF. On my visits there, for check ups & minor appointments, she seems to always be in a rush. She is very basic on information. She is very nice though.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2008

Dr. Amra Hadzic's Credentials

• Univ Of Sarajevu, Med Fak, Sarajevo, Bosnia-Herzegovina (Grad. 1988)

Harvard-Pilgrim