Ratings for Dr. Mark Hardin

Dr. Harden is a spoiled brat when you disagree with him! He stomps his feet like a child! He is very harsh! I would never recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2016

very concerned about his patients and their medical needs. he is very caring and sharing

flag | Submitted October 20, 2011

Dr. Hardin is the best! I love him and his staff Macclenny is very lucky to have Dr Hardin.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2011

Dr Hardin is a very good doctor & will be VERY honest with you about your health & well being. If you go in with back pain, high BP, bad knees & are overweight & expect a pat on the head you will be disappointed. He will tell you real fast that you need to lose weight! He seems harsh but it's just him being honest about the care his patients need. He also takes time needed to find out all the problems you are having. He takes time to listen to each patient which is why he is usually running behind schedule. When I first moved here 4yrs ago I had a lot of symptoms that other doctors had not diagnosed. Dr Hardin put it together & saw that I needed to go to a Neuro because I had MS which is a hard disease to diagnose. If he wouldn't have spent extra time listening to me, I may have still been in a lot of pain today & not be receiving treatments. Dr. Hardins style of care may not be for everyone, but if you want honest professional opinions & personalized care he is the best!

flag | Submitted September 16, 2009

Dr. Mark Hardin has a very harsh bedside manner. He can and will be flat out rude. I left his office on the verge of tears because he was so abusive. You can also plan to wait 2 to 3 hours with an appointment. Rx's are frequently missing information. You must return to the office to have it corrected or call. If have experienced 5 to 7 day waits trying to get Rx's corrected. I can not understand why the doctor conducts himself in such a harsh manner. When a person is ill, this is not what I expect from a doctor. I will change him immediately and plan on informing the appropriate agencies about his conduct.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2009

I have AvMed insurance and it is not listed. I have found over the last 5 years that Dr. Hardin and his staff are very caring people. They look at you as a person, not just a patient.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2008

flag | Submitted July 7, 2008

Dr. Mark Hardin's Credentials

• University Of Osteopathic Medicine And Health Sciences (Grad. 1985)

Top Hospitals in Macclenny, FL