Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Jennifer Buchanan

I’ve been seeing Dr. Jennifer for dental work for many years now, following her when she moved her practice. I have had nothing but positive experiences with her and her staff and wouldn’t trust my mouth to anyone else. Everyone in the office is very caring, gentle, patient and understanding. They go out of their way to accommodate your needs and ensure you are at ease. If I need to see her urgently, they find a way to fit me in. Dr. Jennifer herself is truly an expert of her trade. I have never had a bad experience with any of the work she has done in my mouth. I would highly recommend Dr. Jennifer Buchanan to anyone looking for a knowledgeable, highly competent dentist who goes out of her way to get to know you and your specific needs both as a patient and as a person. I really can’t say enough good about her - she is a lovely person and a great Doctor!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2018

I have just recently started going to Dr Buchanan And already I feel like I’ve been going there for a long time. The entire staff make you feel welcome and very comfortable.The office is very friendly and very professional. Thank You for having me as one of your patients

flag | Submitted January 24, 2018

Friendly, very personable, professional and they treat you like a friend more so than a patient. I moved with Jennifer and Barb from their previous location in Airdrie and will stay with them as I have found a dentist and dental hygienist that I can trust.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2018

From the moment you walk into the office, you are greeted by the warm and friendly staff. While they are working on your teeth, they make you feel at ease and ensure you are always comfortable. Even my teenagers like going here because the staff always makes them laugh! Great job You First Dental!

flag | Submitted December 22, 2017

Great experience and highly recommended. Very friendly and knowledgable staff

flag | Submitted November 9, 2017

I have just recently switched to You First Dental and my experience has been great! Dr. Buchanan is very friendly and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2017

Fantastic 💜. Thank you Dr. Buchanan and Barb! It doesn't get better than you ladies!

flag | Submitted October 1, 2017

Fabulous bunch of staff!! Excellent at what they do

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

Dr. Jennifer Buchanan's response
Thank you! We really enjoy working with our team too:)

Submitted September 13, 2017

Love Dr. Buchanan!!! Fantastic and Helpful front staff. Recommend this dental office for every issue you may have ❤️

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Dr. Jennifer Buchanan's response
Thank you for your wonderful feedback and recommendation.

Submitted September 13, 2017

Always a great and relaxing experiencewith the whole team.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Dr. Jennifer Buchanan's response
Thank you! It is important to us for our patients to feel at ease.

Dr. Jennifer Buchanan's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Airdrie dentist Jennifer Buchanan: "At You First Dental, our motto is as simple as it is exceptional: Your health, well-being and satisfaction come FIRST. We provide a complete array of dental services: Hygiene, General, Cosmetic, TMJ, Sleep Disorder, Sedation, Dental Implants, Kids/Adult Braces, Botox for Migraines, and Non-Surgical Facial Rejuvenation. Your oral health is closely related to your overall health. Regular dental visits can avoid problems before they get worse."

• English