Ratings for Dr. Richard D. Glock

I have been a patient of Dr. Glock for over 30 years. He is dedicated, knowledgable, and compassionate. He is just fantastic! Insurance or not, I would not switch. I have been fortunate to have known him when he made rounds at the hospital to see his patients. His concern was always for the well being of his patients. He is fantastic!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2013

Dr. Glock is a joy. He listens to what what I'm saying and provides recommendations with rationales (citing current medical literature!). He works with me to find a treatment plan and schedule that is right for me. Not only does he do the basic health maintenance screening most providers neglect but he also asks how things are going at home and at work. He shows interest in me as a person rather than a diagnosis. Being in healthcare myself, I've had the opportunity to work with Dr. Glock and his staff from a professional as well as from a patient perspective. I'm satisfied with his care.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2010

Dr. Richard D. Glock's Credentials

• West Virginia University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1973)