Ratings for Dr. Georgia A. Doyle

Sadly, Dr. Doyle needs to retire. She is approx 90 years old (seriously, not exaggerating). She is easily confused, asked me the same questions multiple times, had difficulty understanding my answers, and sometimes did not seem to understand why I was telling her something when it was the answer to her question. She didn't seem to understand my medical complaint and downplayed the symptoms. She is going to kill a patient one day. I could easily see her giving a patient the wrong meds, or dose.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2017

Waited 2+ hours to see a doctor, staff is rude, MD seems confused at times. Wasted weeks of my time jerking me around waiting for phone calls or results. Office is unsafe and should be shut down.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2010

very satisfied with Dr. Doyle, competent, caring, helpful.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2010

Georgia Doyle needs to retire. She sent me for blood tests many times when all I needed was to refill my Thyroid presciption. Southside Family Medical Center are HORRIBLE for making appoinments they "forget" to write down. It has happened twice to me and twice to my mother. DO NOT GO HERE

flag | Submitted October 7, 2009

Dr. Georgia A. Doyle's Credentials

• Univ Of Hlth Sci, Coll Of Osteo Med, Kansas City Mo 64124 (Grad. 1949)