You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Graziella Jarjoura

As my son said this morning "Mommy, I trust Dr. Grace a lot! We are going to do whatever she says, right mommy?" If that does not say it all then I do not know what does! Dr. Graziella and her staff are amazing, compassionate, sensitive, patient and exceptionally knowledgeable! Cannot imagine having to take my three children, or my husband or I for that matter, to any other dentist! The time and care, she, Nat and Crystal take with us all is without match. Indeed, going to Centre Dentaire Lacordaire is more like going to visit with family than simply going to the dentist office. Seeing how Dr. Graziella not only runs her clinic with compassion and the utmost professionalism, but how she cares for her ailing mom right along her side is a lesson in humanity that all children, and adults alike should be witness to! Thank you for taking such great care of my family and I Dr. Graziella and team.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2016

Graziella is not only an amazing dentist but an amazing human being. Her staff as well is always kind and helpful. My family and I are very lucky to have found them. Graziella's mother is also a true gem to the clinic. Going to the clinic feels more like visiting family. The ease and care given is remarkable. Thank you to you all! Definately would recommend Graziella to anyone! 😊👍

Submitted January 6, 2016

What can I say I... finally found a dentist that has all the qualities I need to feel confident about getting the best dental care. Both Dr Graziella and her staff are warm and caring professionals that not only give you the best care but make you feel at home. That's quite the accomplishment considering most people dread being in a dental chair. Wish I had found Dr Graziella and her fabulous staff earlier... A million times thank you for taking such good care of me! ....Paula

flag | Submitted November 19, 2015

Dr Jarjoura and staff have been consistently professional and most attentive to my needs since I joined her long list of patients. My elderly parents have switched to dr Jarjoura 2 years ago and have not regretted leaving their 30 year dentist. It is with care and humanity that Graziella takes the time to know all her patients from their dental ailments to their proud families. Unfortunately, not many get to know her ailments which is her mother's illness but a few who take the time to inquire. Having her long time secretary and mother by her side allows her keep the routine as routine is all she seems to cope with. For those who have known her mom as the hard working secretary she was, we are the ones who will always see her for who she was...a caring, dedicated person. Shame on that person who dared judge a woman and practice for simply providing a place of safety and familiarity.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2015

Many recognized the amazing dentist in Graziella . Professional, caring and attentive. And beyond. She's one of the few persons nowadays with values of honoring your parents, when they need care and attention. Her mother, one of the receptionist s battling a serious illness. True. Instead of placing her in a home, SHE takes care of her, day after day and keeps her busy, needed. If you are looking for a highly competent dentist with caring and respectful staff, and a touch of humane approach, then it's the place for you.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2015

Dr. Graziella Jarjoura is a very knowledgeable, effective and considerate dentist. We have been traveling for 20 years from the West Island to go see her, she's that good of a dentist. Her staff is excellent, caring and sweet. Her elderly mother, who has always been working as the receptionist, is ill but there is another receptionist who compensates very well. It is Dr. Jarjoura's compassionate nature to all which results in her taking such good care of her mother. I would highly recommend Dr. Jarjoura's dental clinic.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2015

The mother is very sick to be at de front desk she is very aggressive , You can not give good service to people that are paying you for dentist service in that way. It is very depressing going to this place ! I'm very disappointed with your clinic !

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015

Graziella, c’est la meilleure dentiste que vous puissiez en avoir. Vous n’êtes jamais vu juste comme un patient, sinon comme un être humain dans l’ensemble. Elle est très chaleureuse et agréable. Son travail a toujours une marque de pure finesse.

Submitted May 21, 2015

flag | Submitted February 12, 2015

Graziella est super!! Elle une dentiste extraordinaire et une personne tout aussi extraordinaire. Elle est un boss fin avec son monde, sa mère malgré son problème est charmante. A cause d'un problème de machoire, je n'osais plus aller chez le dentiste. Avec Graziella, c'est un plaisir. De loin c'est la meilleure.

Submitted January 17, 2013

Dr. Graziella Jarjoura's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "As my son said this morning "Mommy, I trust Dr. Grace a lot! We are going to do whatever she says, right mommy?" If that does not say it all then I do not know ..."

April 28, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Graziella is not only an amazing dentist but an amazing human being. Her staff as well is always kind and helpful. My family and I are very lucky to have found ..."

January 6, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "What can I say I... finally found a dentist that has all the qualities I need to feel confident about getting the best dental care. Both Dr Graziella and her s..."

November 19, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Jarjoura and staff have been consistently professional and most attentive to my needs since I joined her long list of patients. My elderly parents have swit..."

July 6, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Many recognized the amazing dentist in Graziella . Professional, caring and attentive. And beyond. She's one of the few persons nowadays with values of honorin..."

July 6, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Graziella Jarjoura is a very knowledgeable, effective and considerate dentist. We have been traveling for 20 years from the West Island to go see her, she's..."

July 6, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "The mother is very sick to be at de front desk she is very aggressive , You can not give good service to people that are paying you for dentist service i..."

June 15, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Graziella, c’est la meilleure dentiste que vous puissiez en avoir. Vous n’êtes jamais vu juste comme un patient, sinon comme un être humain dans l’ensemble. Ell..."

May 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Graziella has been our dentist since 1992 we drive from the south shore to St Leonard just to see her, I recomend her to everyone."

February 12, 2015
  • City changed from "St. Leonard" to "St. Léonard"

October 3, 2013
  • City changed from "Montreal" to "St. Leonard"

June 14, 2012