Ratings for Dr. Joseph J. Czerkawski

When I called the office I could never speak to a person. Follow up calls were very rare. Prescriptions were never filled without repeated attempts by me. Extremely poor follow up protocol by staff. Multiple complaints about these issues did not result in any improvements. My impression is the physician wants to increase numbers of patients but does not want to improve the quality of service.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2013

Dr. C is a wondeful doctor. I prefer him over dr. Alex Traveria who also works in his office. Dr. C listens very well, and he explains things too.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2011

I was in very very painful back injury in job and he was my company occupational physician. he said my back twisting was not happened in job. he doesnt bother to check twice or even look at my back at all. Staff are worse than him. He told me if i dont get up wheelchair to get xray i have to go ER and pay 800 dollars from my pocket. i end up doing that just to get a shot to ease my pain.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2009

Dr. Joseph J. Czerkawski's Credentials

• Univ Auto De Guadalajara, Fac De Med, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico (Grad. 1984)