Ratings for Dr. Carlos A. Arango

We love Dr. Arango. My boys are 10 and 13 and they have always seen Dr. Arango. He is so funny and my kids love him. He has always been right on top of my kids health and we feel so blessed to have him!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

Dr. Arango did not take my concerns seriously. He would dismiss everything I said. I sent my husband with the same concerns and he was taken seriously. If it is a simple well visit, you can get forms filled out by this physician, but if anything is wrong, I would advise you to stay away.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

When my child was an infant he had horrible eczema. Dr. Arango only advised me to lotion him. It took me months to figure out that eczema is often caused by allergies. He could have been treated for allergies earlier, with appropriate medical advice. Dr. Arango overlooked what the ophthalmologist called an "incredibly common and easily correctible condition, if caught early." My son was not treated until age 4 because Dr. Arango told me for 2 years that my child had a pseudo strabismus, when in fact he had accommodative estropia. A Dr. with as much experience as him, should have caught this condition and given us a referral in infancy. I asked about autism at the 2 year visit. He explained, why I was wrong. He is a very convincing communicator. At over 3.5 years of age, I referred myself out for care, my son was diagnosed with autism. He could have been diagnosed much sooner. He is a very nice man, and a gifted communicator, which, in my opinion, makes him more dangerous.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2014

I have never met a pediatrician like Dr. Arango. He is so sweet and has very good bed side manner. My children love him and are never afraid of going to the doctor knowing they are seeing him. He answers every question and gives great advice on things. He does not rush his time with us and that is a definite plus. I would give him a rating of 10 if I was able to.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2013

Very Knowledgeable doctor. No question is ever a stupid one. Pleasure to know he is the doctor of our child.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2009

Dr. Carlos A. Arango's Credentials

• Univ Del Norte, Fac De Med, Barranquilla, Colombia (Grad. 1985)