Ratings for Dr. Carole L. Neuman

I have known Dr. Neuman for over 30 years. She is one of the smartest physicians I know. She diagnosed a problem that no one else could. And she has a good heart. I recommend her highly.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

Very pleasant experience with Dr. Neuman and midwives

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

Every time I went into the office I waited at least an hour after my appt time to actually be seen. By the time I had my baby I had not even met the woman. She finally popped her head into the NICU to introduce herself after everything and was rude and didn't answer any question. Then she was supposed to do my son's circumcision the day he was released and took the day off instead leaving me to bring my newborn in to her office after I had had a c-section! What a horrible person. I am no longer with her practice.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2012

What a waste of money and time. Dr.Neuman is rushed, and unprofessional. She has some midwives who run the show but she could care less. Do NOT waste your time

flag | Submitted June 30, 2011

This place is great. I see Nicole Thomas, who is the ARNP, and is absolutely amazing. I have been here patient for a few years, and she is by far my favorite yet. Dr. Neuman was more than happy to pop her head in to simply introduce herself to me during my visit. I feel very comfortable at this office, everyone is very friendly and knowledgable.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2009

Dr. Carole L. Neuman's Credentials

• Emory Univ Sch Of Med, Atlanta Ga 30322 (Grad. 1983)

MSP/BC Med