Ratings for Dr. Massoud Moshiree

very caring man and funny. Asked him about one of the new fad weight loss therapy injection another doctors office offered me, he just looked at me and politely told me it was waste of money and the therapy was not proven medically. This doctor is honest. just let me tell you he has many interesting stories, and will keep you laughing.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2010

Dr. Mo is like a small town doc from another era. He really cares about his patients, takes walk-ins at all hours, and has a no bs policy when it comes to your health. He doesn't sugarcoat things and really lets you know if you need to take better care of yourself, but that's what makes him so great. Really knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2009

Very rude man and thinks he knows everything, will never go back, told me I was stupid because I had a MRI of my back after having severe back pain for several years, very rude man, found out I have alot more wrong with my back than Mr. Know it all thought

flag | Submitted March 16, 2009

Dr. Massoud Moshiree's Credentials

• Meshed Univ, Med Sch (Ferdowsi Univ), Meshed, Iran (Grad. 1966)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Orange Park, FL