Dr. Anthony E. Hamaty

You may also like

flag | Submitted August 22, 2013

LOVE Dr Hamaty! He is truly the best! We travel clear across town just so my son can see the best pediatrics doc ever! Highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2012

I have been taking my girls ages 6 and 4 to Dr. Hamaty since they were both born. Dr. Hamaty has always been wonderful, amazing, caring, and he makes the kids laugh. We will stick with his as long as possible, he is the best doctor in Jax!!

flag | Submitted November 3, 2011

Very friendly, outstanding rapport with my children. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for a pediatrician in Jacksonville.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2011

I have used this doctor for both my kids and I love him! He is always so good with them and they both feel very comfortable around him:)

flag | Submitted June 8, 2011

Excellent Doctor, The best Ive ever had to take my children to. He takes the proper amount of time to make a good diagnosis.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2010

We love Dr. Hamaty! My children have been with him from the time they were born, they are now 14, and 12. He is wonderful, kind and helps me know the right things to do for my kids!My kids love seeing him and his Donald Duck voice, still!

flag | Submitted November 29, 2010

Best Pediatrician in City of Jax. Helpful/Insightful, Christian.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2010

Dr. Hamaty is the best pediatrician in Jacksonville. He is very thorough. He is very knowledgeable about vaccines. Dr. Hamaty is a pro-life doctor. His staff is polite and patient. You can tell they enjoy working in his office because there is no turn around. He's had virtually the same staff since I started bringing my children there six years ago. My children always look forward to visiting Dr. Hamaty.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2009

My kids have been with Dr. Hamaty for 5 years now, and we love him. He has great bedside manner and is awesome with the kids. He is understanding to children not wanting to be at the doctor's, and tries his best to make them feel comfortable. The nurses are also wonderful, kind, helpful, and caring. It is a small office, so you get to know everyone there very quickly. I would recommend Dr. Hamaty to all of my friends and family.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2009

Dr. Anthony E. Hamaty's Credentials

• University Of Miami School Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal

Updates

• First Name changed from "Anthony" to "Anthony E."

October 20, 2013