Ratings for Dr. Marc S. Berger

My son had this doctor i changed his doctor after my son was really sick and i took him to doctor Berger and the doctor said well he doesnt look sick and sent me home. When i left i took him to Nemours and they ran test and said he had a stomach disease.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

Well I have read the reviews and wow , Dr. Berger has been a very thorough Dr. to all of my 3 children , yes I agree there is a wait,but with him he listens and is very professional and also spoke with me personally in his office about my children, Will not see anyone else , well worth the wait.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2016

Do not... I repeat... DO NOT step foot inside this man's office. I wish I could give ZERO stars. It was dirty and falling apart. There are mean, angry signs everywhere telling families what to do. We waited 1 hour and 20 minutes past our before deciding to walk out. The Dr. caught us as we were leaving and was EXTREMELY rude and pushy, refusing to give me my admission papers back with all of our information because they were "their property now". You and your child deserve FAR BETTER than this!

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

This man has told me on more than one occasion (while addressing my concerns about my Son's health) to "Stay off the internet" He is seriously rude and doesn't want to give me any say... He is pill pushy and quick to write of anything with medication, he has repeatedly tried to give my son a flu vac. even though I've said no a million times. The one good thing about his practice is his nurses who have never been anything but kind and patient.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2015

This is probably the worst pediatrician in all of Jacksonville. Very rude and unfriendly towards patients, wait times are extremely long, and the staff never smiles. This ignorant man told me he will NOT continue the medication my daughter has been on for over a year because he didn't feel like it. I am beyond furious and walked right out the door and switched doctors in the parking lot. NEVER take your children here if you love them.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2014

All of my kids went here. He was horrible from day 1. But, I wanted to give him a chance. Bad on my part. Wish I would have left sooner. He has a horrible bedside manner. I would never recommend him to anyone. Once we left his practice oldest kids informed me they didn't like him. His wait time was an hour or more once moved to the back.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2012

All three of my kids where patients of Dr Berger a couple of years ago. At that time I liked the time and attention he gave each child, especially the care he gave my daughter who has severe allergies and asthma. My reason for leaving was due to the horrible unprofessional service I received with the receptionist and staff. The other reason was due to the waiting time, for a regular appointment I would have to take the whole day off from work. Well because of my insurance change and for convenience I was willing to try him again: Lets just say things never change they just get worse. If you LOVE your child DO NOT take he/she to DR BERGER.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2011

He will lecture you EVER time about Cosleeping. The last time I told him I do cosleep and he actually started yelling at me and told me how stupid I was. If that wasn't enough, he told me he was going to turn me into Child Protective Services. Cosleeping is NOT illegal, he was threatening me with something he can't. He does NOT have kids. It ALWAYS takes about an hour to see the doctor. He only half listens. I have found a new doctor, I don't need to be threatened

flag | Submitted May 24, 2011

The staff is very helpful and knowledgable about the things that are going on in the office and are always welcoming.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2011

wait time is long, for a few minutes of the Dr's time. Acts like he doesn't even want to be there. Like you are wasting his time. The staff is horrible, looking for a new ped right now. But any one that searches him, if you love your child/children you will not take them to Dr Berger

flag | Submitted October 25, 2010

Dr. Marc S. Berger's Credentials

• Creighton Univ Sch Of Med, Omaha Ne 68178 (Grad. 1992)