Ratings for Dr. Derek Robinson

Very nice doctor. Helpful staff. Did a great job fixing my broken tooth. Very good with my kids too.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2016

Not recommended. Save your money and teeth and go elsewhere.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2016

Very unorganized office. Receptionist is rude. Will not go back!!

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015

Not very impressed. Was there in extreme pain and did very little to help with that -- actually nothing. Ended up seeing another dentist in Barrhaven who help by prescribing pain relief.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2014

Great dentist with helpful staff. Took care of my broken tooth quickly and painlessly.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2014

Dr. Robinson is an excellent dentist: always on time, friendly, respectful of person and very conscientious towards wearing a mask and ensuring customer satisfaction.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2014

Decided to stop seeing this dentist due to his lack of basic hygiene. He talks too much and does not wear a face mask. Every time I go there I feel disgusted by the experience.

Submitted March 13, 2014

Very untrustworthy and disrespectful dentist. My gum was bothering me and he didn't bother to help me but instead told me I needed a custom mouthguard which is very expensive. Also, he kept moving my chair after noticing my back was bothering me! Obviously doesn't care for his patients!

Submitted January 11, 2014

Wow, it's nice to actually enjoy going to the dentist. Staff friendly and welcoming. Dr. is very personable. I do not have that dreaded fear of going to my appointments anymore. They are always on time and make sure your visit is stress free and do it with a smile.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2013

Not good with young children. Very disappointed esp after reading the reviews. we all left very upset and it is going to be extremely hard to get them to see anyone now. The Hygienist tried but the damage was done.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2013