Ratings for Dr. Kevin L. Winslow

Please don't go there.They are just business people. They are doing experiments on patients. IVF treatment is costly.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

Dr. Winslow is a great doctor. We had such a positive experience with him and his staff. Would high recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2015

Dr. Winslow is more worried about your bank account then your care. I had surgery with my OB who then sent me to see Dr. Winslow. I tried going over the results with him at our first consultation, he did not care and spoke over me. I was given instructions to take meds and call after. The next day recieved a call to come in for an ultrasound, went in and was told to take a diff med and to call when I got my cycle. The Dr. forgot to perscribe the other med so I had to call back for it, which is not easy, every single time I call the girl who amswers the phone who sounds so happy to be working there transfers to a voicmail. I was then sc'd for an HSG which I felt Dr. Winslow was not prepared for after he called someone else in for a second opinion of what he was seeing he told me he wasn't sure and that he would have to get back with me on my results since he didn't know my husband had went in for testing yet(even though he is the one who called with results) and because he was unaware I had surgery a few months prior. He then called to tell me just to do IVF. I'm sure he would love that. 15 to 20,000 in his pocket. He did not review my case, did not care to hear us out, did not try out medications for ovulation first nothing, just wants IVF. I am least then satisfied with this man and the staff that "work" here... on a hunt for someone who cares...

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014

I started seeing Dr. Winslow and the rest of the staff at the F.I.R.M after not being satisfied with another doctor in town. I am so pleased with the professionalism and compassion this office has shown me. They are almost always on time for appointments. All of their explanations for treatment plans are very clear. I never leave there with unanswered questions. They return phone calls right away. The communication between all of the nurses and doctors is outstanding! They are extremely organized. I've never experienced them to be in a rush and they always treat me like I'm the only patient they are worried about when they are with me. I just completed my first cycle of IVF and I couldn't be happier with the results. I had to postpone my transfer because I responded a little too well to the medications and I was really bummed about that, but the nurses were so sweet and reassuring. I have a TON of embryos waiting on me:-) I strongly recommend any of the four doctors at the F.I.R.M.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014

Dr.Kevin Winslow is an excellent doctor.He is extremely knoledgable,professionalandcompassionate.I am the mother of a beautiful little child thanks to the encouragement of his staff and him.Thank you Dr.Winslow not only for the miracle you have given me,but also for going thru everything with your wonderful clinic !.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2014

The clinic is run like an assembling line and patients are treated as walking dollar signs. Everyone is giving the same cooky cutter treatment, no consideration for your ethnic background and medical history. This way they can maximize their profit, while giving you the least care. We had to pay out of pocket every time, and still get no support and no follow-up call or anything. The nurse gave wrong information so we wasted a lot of money for treatment after treatment. You cannot even get hold of any doctor on the phone to report the problems. No one cares about you, and it is all about money. Avoid this place at all cost.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2013

Best doctors and staff in town! Highly recommend to anyone needing fertility treatment. World-renown clinic and staff!

flag | Submitted December 11, 2012

I was over 40 and had no idea this would take so long and be costly. I had conceived the old fashioned way in a months time for my two girls who are 9 and 14. We did ivf and now have adorable boy/girl twins that make our family of four children complete. I did have three miscarriages due to my age only so it was no fault of the clinics. Dr. Winlsow is a wonderful doctor and sincerely loves what he does. I just put my babies to sleep and still can't believe they are here! They were well worth the wait and I am forever grateful.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2012

Do not go to Dr.Winslow. He basically spent 5 min with us, on the first consult appt. and talked about IVF without doing any tests.We did 4 IUI and nothing happen. He purposely missed the IUIs so we can try IVF,he told us it was our last chance.So– there is nothing wrong with us and he wants to do an IVF in a 23 year old women, according to him there was nothing else we can do.I have changed doctor and I thank God everyday for it.He did so many test on me that I have never done at FIRM.My new doctor found out what was causing us not to get pregnant. He told me that I will NOT need an IVF.He also explained the IUI procedure differently, meaning the IUI at Dr. Winslow were missed.I found out from my new doctor that if the Man’s sperm is normal, IUI is just a waste of money.Our sperm was normal but we did 4IUI at FIRM.My new doctor told me that there is 100 things that can be done before we need to try IVF.For all you, that have had success with FIRM, I’m sure it was done through IVF.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2012

I just made a New Patient appointment with Brown Fertility to start insemination cycles. I was shocked to find out the price difference for an insemination cycle... I have been made to be seen for 10 days in a row, paying $100.00 for each scan. I feel ripped off. Not to mention that the cold sterile office staff left much to be desired. Dr Brown's NP Coordination was very helpful and very sweet. I will never recommend Dr Winslow's clinic to anyone. What a disappointment.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2012

Dr. Kevin L. Winslow's Credentials

• Univ Of South Fl Coll Of Med, Tampa Fl 33612 (Grad. 1984)

MB Health