Ratings for Dr. John J. Obi

Had my upper and lower eyes done....please do your homework. He was my first consult and I made an emotional decision. I was excited. The day of the surgery I was not properly sedated and the pain was the worst. Even given the pain I was very excited to about the results that he had promised. This was 2 months ago.....I am devastated! Both of my eyes look horrible. I still have the bags and my right eye has a terrible lip going on on the inner crease. He has told me to rub a&d ointment. Has now told me to wait another month. I'm 40 and have never had a procedure on my face....this experience has not only left me with a terrible self esteem but also depressed. One month is a long time and do I even want to continue with this dr? I've invested the money but when dealing with your face and self image I do suggest to be very very selective.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2014

This doctor's staff is unbearable. The scheduler is so rude I cancelled my procedure. His nurses act like you are unworthy of their time and roll their eyes and sigh continuously.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2010

Dr. John J. Obi's Credentials

• Tulane University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1974)