Ratings for Dr. Cindy Richardson

I have always found her friendly and helpful.One time she even called me at home on her own time because she knew I had a medication question.I think she’s great.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2018

Dr Richardson makes you feel like your on trial, she's out to prove everything you're concerned about is of no importance and she's going to do whatever it takes to bring you down. She doesn't look at you, too busy writing notes and when she questions you you barely get to answer and she's onto another question. Zero compassion. She had written me off and was trying to leave the room when my husband demanded some answers...she very quickly wrote up two test requisitions, never explained them and said she would write me or call with the results...no follow up appointment! You can't be bothered to see me, I can't be bothered to do your tests, NEXT!

flag | Submitted May 7, 2018

Dr Richardson never addressed any of my issues that are directly related with my hyper parathyroid glands are listed several that were concerning to me and or getting worse. This Dr belittled me and made me feel like she really didn't care about my concerns when she was the specialist to be the one to deal with them . I at times felt like a child being scolded from the doctor when I was late getting my blood test in. Dr Richardson is disrespectful rude and quite honestly shouldn't really be a doctor anymore at this point she should just retire

flag | Submitted April 6, 2018

My 67 year old mother went to see Dr. Richardson for help with her diabetes because she has several other health issues that make it extremely difficult to treat the diabetes. Dr. R was disrespectful and rude at every visit saying things like “don’t you want to get better”, “I’m frustrated with you” and other very rude things which caused the appointment to end with my mother in tears. She took this abuse because she was taught to always respect doctors. My mother has NEVER had a doctor treat her like this - EVER. Dr. R was angry when a medication gave my mum serious side effects and told my mum to suck it up and said she wasn’t trying hard enough. By the last visit , Dr. R ended up yelling at my mum in her office. My mum actually raised her own voice to defend herself and the doctor then said she didn’t want to be her doctor anymore. Thanks goodness. We will be asking for a different endocrinologist, one who is a professional and will respect her patients without making them feel like old, stupid and lazy people. DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR IF YOU WANT HELP.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2018

If you are ever reffered to see her DO NOT Go. By the time I had my 2nd appointment my sugars were in there 20,s and I was scared. All she did wad verbally abuse me. I do not cry easy but I was in tears the whole time. This doctor seems to thrive on abusive and controlling behavior. There is definatly a major problem with here. Its awful that people in general like this exist. Even worse when they are doctors. Cindy Richardson is no professional, she need to deal with her deamons.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2018

Very dour personality. There is professional then there is borderline rude. Even 8:30 am appointments can run over a half hour late. The office staff does not advise you if the doctor is running late, they just assume you have time to wait. I would not recommend this office.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2017

I met with Dr. Richardson last month and found it to be one of the best Dr visits ever! Thorough, professional and very helpful!

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

Dr. Richardson stole a year of my life away. She kept me under dosed with my thyroid disease. Her bed manner is atrocious, point blank laughed at me for gaining weight. Had to go to a different province and see a different doctor to have my results revealed. She kept me underdosed and I was told to "ride it out" when I was dangerously low. Unbelievable. I want my happiness/energy back (and the weight she mocked me for gone). STAY AWAY FROM HER IF YOU HAVE A THYROID PROBLEM.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Dr.Richardson is very thorough and knowledgeable. She may not sugar coat what she has to say but she treats you with respect and lets you know what's happening. And she calls you if there looks like there is a problem with your blood sugar levels. I appreciate the fact that she doesn't keep you waiting!

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

Dr. Richardson is most abrasive rude Doctor I have ever seen. Please retire you are not doing anyone any good. Don't go see her a complete waste od time. For the record Doc Rich has no one ever taught you that rolling you eyes at someone is rude.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017