Ratings for Dr. Alison H. Wright

Dr wright is my family gp. She is kind and very knowledgable. I love having her as a doctor and would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2016

Good doctor who was gracious and spent the right amount of time but, the people you se are a horrible and terrible staff. The billing department is just as nasty and mean, too bad because I really liked Dr. Wright.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2014

Dr. Alison Wright delivered my first baby in 2000 & she was AWESOME. In my visits to her office she was always very kind & took time to answer any concerns.When it was time for me to give birth I ended being in labor for 27 hrs & she was supposed to be off the next day, but she stayed until my baby came so that I would not have to have a Dr I didn't know. I was a first time, nervous Mom & she made me feel so important & more at ease. I later moved from the WR area & when I had my second child I sure missed not having her as my Dr as I was not treated with as much kindness. Thank you Dr. Wright, I will never forget you! Ellen Criswell

flag | Submitted March 16, 2013

Dr. Wright is a very nice doctor. Very hard to see. Office staff is bad about not getting mammograms put into system from Macon facilities. Dr. Wright needs to be more pushy about looking into Ovarian Cancer. Have several relatives on mother's side that died from it and she seems so none chalant about me getting it, even though it is the most silent killer among women no matter what age. I even have all the symptons and she didn't push having a ultrasound, CA-125 test or MRI done. I am going to someone else who is more sympathetic to rule it out!

flag | Submitted October 22, 2012

Dr. Wright is very knowledgeable and friendly. Took time to listen and explained in detail any questions I had. My daughter also goes to her and likes her a lot too.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2012

Excellent physician - personable and knowledgeable - recommend her.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2011

Enjoyed Dr Wright very much. Office was clean and friendly. Seen in a timely manner.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2011

Dr. Wright is wonderful. Could not ask for better service. I had hysterectomy and had no complications and recovered promptly. Office was and is helpful at any request.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2010

Surgery scheduled on 2 June, today is 23 May and the ofc Mgr still has not called to set-up pre-op appmt or returned my calls concerning the pre-op. I wonder if they still show me as having surgery. Nothing like waiting until the last minute to tell me when my appmt is. Everywhere I have read you are informed approx 2 weeks in advance when your appmt is. WHY is this office lacking in efficiency? Please return calls and call your patients in advance when their appmts are. Although the Doc is ok and knowledgeable, I would change physicians if I keep getting treated this way by the staff and this isn't the first run in. I want to know I am being taken care of, not given the run around and no support. Also, to ask the doctor a simple question after your appmt they want you to book another appmt instead of leaving the doc a message to call you. Don't they realize we have co-pays, what a racket.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2010

Alsion is a good person and my son didnt let her sleep becouse he came so fast and he is doing good. my water broke at the doctors office and i was happy that she was there.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2010

Dr. Alison H. Wright's Credentials

• Dalhousie Univ, Fac Of Med, Halifax, Ns, Canada (Grad. 1986)

Top Hospitals in Warner Robins, GA