Ratings for Dr. Guy T. Selander

I have been a patient of Dr Selander off and on for over 30 yrs and have never had a bad experience. He treats me and my family members like family. Have never waited more than 30 min.I currently not his patient but only because of relocation but l hope when I move back that he hasn't retired..

flag | Submitted January 16, 2014

Bring a book to wait at least 1 hour. The Nurse staff is ok, The office staff is terrible and arrogant (when you can get in touch with them). They mixed up my medical file, and were not nice to deal with in fixing. Billing dept can ONLY be reached by voice mail box and they take thier sweet time to call you back. Most of the time you have to leave a message to schedule an appt too. I asked the doctor what I could do to loose some weight. he said "Eat less, and excercise more". Thats like telling a depressed person to think happier thoughts. The Dr. might be ok, but be prepared to feel like a head of cattle in line for the slaughter house. If you ever have a discrepancy needing attention from the staff, good luck getting that fixed, getting in touch with someone, and be preparred for attitude from the office staff. I would recommend this Dr's office if this is the only place that takes your insurance, if you don't value your time, or perhaps you like strife.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2008

Dr. Guy T. Selander's Credentials

• Umdnj-New Jersey Med Sch, Newark Nj 07103 (Grad. 1961)