Ratings for Dr. David Hedden

Dr Hedden is a great Surgeon, very knowledgable and caring. However his receptionist totally lacks empathy and is very arrogant, insulting and condescending. It's a shame that one has to go through her to be able to reach Dr Hedden. Need to be able to approach when in dire need without hesitation.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2017

Dr Hedden is a gentleman. His receptionist is arrogant and insulting. Disrespectful to older people. Why is someone like this working with pppl? The patients must come first.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2017

I have had two knee replacements with Dr. Hedden. He is very knowledgeable kind caring doctor. It's over eight years I have been with Dr Hedden. I still see him every two years and where do you get that kind of care. At the moment I met Dr Hedden I knew everything would be alright. Doesn't rush you and truly cares how things are going. He always makes sure you are taken care of. I'm very thankful to have him as my doctor and tell everyone about him. I suffered so many years with constant pain. Now pain free.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2017

had to redo both my hips after they were first done by a different doctor. to this day sixteen years later all is still well and working right with no pain

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017

Just had hip replacement by dr hedden couldn't be more pleased with the results

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

Extremely skilled doctor with an excellent demeanor and care for patients. The problem is before you get to see him. Josie - the receptionist/manager is abusive and seems to take great joy in letting patients know she controls their fate. Good luck!

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

Dr. Hedden is an excellent surgeon and a really nice guy. He will take the time to listen to your concerns and explain what he will be doing during your knee replacement surgery. He makes you feel as if you have known him for years. Did both of my knees, one in 2008 and the second in 2009. This has given me a new lease on life and can basically due any activity that I desire. Be prepared to work hard at your physio for a total knee replacement success.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2017

Dr. David Hedden is a great surgeon and man. He has changed my life since he did my hip re-placement surgery. He answered and explained all of my concerns and questions before and after surgery. His character and kindness makes me feel at ease and like i've known him for years. I highly recommend Dr. Hedden and give him a top rating. His assistant Josie is also very nice and good to deal with.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

Did my husband'so hip. Excellent care. My husband is like a new man . Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

6 years ago at the age of 45, Dr. Hedden did a full hip replacement (titanium) - couldn't be happier. He is a skilled surgeon - the best of the best!

flag | Submitted March 12, 2017