Ratings for Dr. John A. Grisnik

I,Larry Blair am making this complaint due to a misunderstanding between doctor and patient confidinality.I as a patient does not consume any drugs other than what is pespribed by my doctor,in which is So. John Grisnik located on lilia st ,Jacksonville Florida.my complaint is that he has had me taking pain medicine and other narcotics for my lower back pain,but just because of a misunderstandind he took me off all narcotics for my back all at once,and i am in very much need of my pain meds for my back he has ordered all his staff doctors also to refuse to write my narcotics,in which i feel is a violation of doctor and patient confidentallity.Please give me a response on this matter asap as it will be highly appreciated. larry blair e-mail larrylcky007@aol.com,or call me at 904-683-7460,i can also be faxed at this same number Thank You Very Much.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2009

Dr. John A. Grisnik's Credentials

• Univ Of Pittsburgh Sch Of Med, Pittsburgh Pa 15261 (Grad. 1972)