Ratings for Dr. Majed B. Hassan

Literally the worst doctor I have EVER been to! My appointment was at 3:15 (I got there 15 mins early and was an existing patient), but after I waited and everything else they put me through I didn't leave until 5:30. On top of that, he had all of my records and still refused to fill any of my prescriptions (knowing that this was the only reason for my appointment) because he said that he had no records/history that would allow him to write them. One of my prescriptions is for a disability. After pointing out that his office has prescribed the medication before, he has all my records, I am registered disabled, and that I can't function without my medication he prescribed it to me and told me I need to find a new doctor. But he still refused to refill both prescriptions. Then when it came time to leave I had to help them calculate my bill since I had already been overcharged, had been given a credit, and now had to have the remainder of my credit mailed to me.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2013

I strongly DO NOT recommend this doctor. Front of house looks good waiting rooms behind the doors are old, dirty, and the equipment is ancient. He doesn't listen to his patients and the staff takes their time retuning phone calls. Would NOT recommend.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2010

Dr. Majed B. Hassan's Credentials

• Univ De Valencia, Fac De Med, Valencia, Spain (Grad. 1977)