Ratings for Dr. Timothy A. Albers

He was very attentive and listened to what i said. Excellent beside manners i use him for any medical problems.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2013

unfair labeling and profiling. stated he would prescribe a particular medication then faxed in a different medication.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2012

Diagnosed me with Diverticulitus and was very responsive and concerned and put me on the road to recovery.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2009

he was hired by an employer to evaluate a spell i had. After the cardiologist said that there was no reason for this spell to happen again, and that he should be allowed to return to work. He refused to let him return. We had just bought a house and we lost everything because of this Dr. by the way the spell that I had never happened again. I had just been up 36 hours without any sleep. I wouldn't send my dog to this man! I lost my home and we have 3 kids, he was just protecting the company and not the patient. The cardiologist was Dr. Crossen. He is an excellent cardiologist.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2008

Dr Albers is the most compassionate doctor I know-He cares more about the pt than the condition. He makes you feel as if you are part of the family!! I would recommend him to everyone!!

flag | Submitted July 22, 2007

Dr. Albers is very professional and personable.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2006

Dr. Timothy A. Albers's Credentials

• University Of Missouri, Kansas City, School Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)