Ratings for Dr. Mark K. Emas

Make sure that your next appointment is before your prescriptions expire. When you call for refills after your pharmacy has called and faxed a half a dozen times their recording says for refills contact your pharmacy...so if you leave a message asking them to refill your prescription they do NOT return your call. I don't know if their fax machines are broken or they just don't care :( I live in chronic pain and can barely function without meds and they either hold my pain meds or muscle relaxer hostage.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2014

Dr. Emas is a very knowledgeable doctor and thoroughly explained my condition as well as test results. Although, I usually see his PA Charles Pope (who is absolutely awesome!!!), I see Dr. Emas enough to feel confident in his skill and knowledge in the Neurology field

flag | Submitted April 6, 2009

This has to be the RUDEST, most arrogant, condescending doctor I have ever dealt with in my life. Was absolutely NOT concerned with my problems, was VERY misinformed about my illnesses, mocked other medical professionals opinions and clinical findings, had no interest in anything I had to say and was indifferent to my needs and concerns. I wouldn't recommend this guy if he were the last doctor on the planet.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2008

the kindest doctor i have ever seen. very helpful to my injuries.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2008

Dr. Mark K. Emas's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)