Ratings for Dr. Samuel J. Fern

From reading reviews and my own experiences his attitude is "my way or the highway" I don't believe he has much concerns for my concerns Even after The ER and Nurse hotlines tell me to come in now he always appears angry that I didn't wait for his office in the morning to approve my treatment I think he is probably a fine Dr if you subserviently accept that he knows best and do as he tells you

flag | Submitted August 2, 2015

Long time patient of Dr Fern. He listens to what you have to say & is very caring. Would not think of going anywhere else!!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

Not impressed with this doctor. He had a very negative disposition & his staff seemed intimidated by him. Not a good vibe there.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2015

I have been going to dr fern since his office opened. He is the most wonderful dr. He reads your chart, makes you get appropriate tests and is so easy to relate to. He keeps me calm and never makes me feel rushed. I would not consider going any where else. He truly cares about his patients!!

flag | Submitted August 30, 2012

Best dr ever. I moved 20 miles inland and still drive to see him. He listens and helps in every instance. He has others in his office who are good too, A nurse Practitioner. etc, but I prefer to see him. Sometimes I just set appt a day or so later to get with him but if I am miserably sick I get with the others and get the care I need.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2011

Takes his time and does NOT hurry you. A WONDERFUL 'bedside manner.' I feel very comfortable asking him questions.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2009

I like this doctor he just tell's you the truth. He helps you to get you feeling better. His office uses clnet tell so that you can call in and get your blood test results I really like that.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2009

Dr. Samuel J. Fern's Credentials

• University Of Osteopathic Medicine And Health Sciences (Grad. 1988)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal