Ratings for Dr. William Goldsmith

Amazing doctor! A real sweetheart! Makes you feel very comfortable and he is very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2018

This review is very late as my children, which he delivered, are now 16, 19 and 23. Dr. Goldsmith is such a kind, patient , thorough and efficient doctor. My middle child was 2 1/2 when his sister was born and still remembers how "the nice doctor" used to give him gold bunnies (Lindt) after each appointment.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2018

My doc, 25* yrs.. top notch, no BS, tell it like it is, old school tough but caring absolute professional. Cindy has a heart of GOLD(smith) but her patience does have its limits!! Lucky to access his expertise!

flag | Submitted May 11, 2018

Dr.Goldsmith is one of a kind. I have had a miscarriage at my 13 weeks, just a few days after getting the good news of a healthy baby from my first ultrasound. It came as a shock, I couldn't even speak but after seeing him I felt completely different. He made me focus on future with his questions and answered all my questions honestly, explained me everything I needed. I know I am in good hands under his care.He took notes of my concerns for my future pregnancy. Knowing he will be my doctor and help me avoid any complications we can avoid gave me the biggest relief. Looking forward to be his patient again. Old office?? He definetly doesn't need to be a show off with designer decoration and when it comes to equipments, with any Gynecologist I have visited so far ultrasounds are done at the hospital anyway. I dont understand why some would complain about the look of his office. He is wonderful and trustworthy and probably was the teacher/mentor of some other OBGYN you will choose.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2018

Dr. Goldsmith saw me through my first pregnancy and he is the best. He made all the right decisions (got it right every single time). He's very comforting, lovely bedside manners. He always explains his rationale which allows the patient to understand the course of action. Encouraged me to note down any questions I had and patiently answered each one, every time. Even though I delivered when he was off duty, he stopped by to check up on me every time he was at the hospital. We are very grateful to be under his care. A special mention about his primary secretary, Cindy. She may come across as a bit brusque but more often than not her words are true. Very efficient, well-oiled machinery, gets things done. Trudy (Mrs. Goldsmith) serves as his secondary secretary. She's the kindest,most maternal person, very comforting.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2017

Dr Goldsmith has delivered my 2 children. and I feel lucky that he did. I had a breech with my first and had a smooth Csection and had Previa with my second that was born at 34 weeks. I truly believe he saved my life and my baby's life with the care and decision making during that time. He is super caring and kind and i am so grateful for having him as my Dr.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

He is such a great doctor! He is patient, professional and years and yeras of experience under his belt.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2017

Very patient, listens to me no matter how many questions I have. I guess I have been lucky as I never waited more than 10 minutes, even if I had to wait, he is worth it as I know Dr G will give me as much time as necessary. Yes, the secretary is strong but runs a busy office. Love Dr G!

flag | Submitted May 17, 2016

This doctor is awesome, treats his patients patiently, hear their concerns and uses his experience to take care of them!!! Simple Awesome Dr.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2015

This doctor delivered my brother 31 years ago and has been my mother's doctor for years. I started seeing him about 5+ years ago and never had a problem. Normally runs a little late so try to get first appointment. Always takes time to answer all my questions and never felt rushed. Had an abnormal test and they callled right away and the receptionist already made an appointment for me at the hospital and all was ready to go. So thankful to have him as a doctor, I hope he never retires! His receptionist is a little short in her answers, which may come across as rude, but she's just busy. I've always found her to be helpful.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2015