Ratings for Dr. William Goldsmith

Dr. Goldsmith saw me through my first pregnancy and he is the best. He made all the right decisions (got it right every single time). He's very comforting, lovely bedside manners. He always explains his rationale which allows the patient to understand the course of action. Encouraged me to note down any questions I had and patiently answered each one, every time. Even though I delivered when he was off duty, he stopped by to check up on me every time he was at the hospital. We are very grateful to be under his care. A special mention about his primary secretary, Cindy. She may come across as a bit brusque but more often than not her words are true. Very efficient, well-oiled machinery, gets things done. Trudy (Mrs. Goldsmith) serves as his secondary secretary. She's the kindest,most maternal person, very comforting.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2017

Dr Goldsmith has delivered my 2 children. and I feel lucky that he did. I had a breech with my first and had a smooth Csection and had Previa with my second that was born at 34 weeks. I truly believe he saved my life and my baby's life with the care and decision making during that time. He is super caring and kind and i am so grateful for having him as my Dr.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

He is such a great doctor! He is patient, professional and years and yeras of experience under his belt.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2017

Very patient, listens to me no matter how many questions I have. I guess I have been lucky as I never waited more than 10 minutes, even if I had to wait, he is worth it as I know Dr G will give me as much time as necessary. Yes, the secretary is strong but runs a busy office. Love Dr G!

flag | Submitted May 17, 2016

This doctor is awesome, treats his patients patiently, hear their concerns and uses his experience to take care of them!!! Simple Awesome Dr.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2015

This doctor delivered my brother 31 years ago and has been my mother's doctor for years. I started seeing him about 5+ years ago and never had a problem. Normally runs a little late so try to get first appointment. Always takes time to answer all my questions and never felt rushed. Had an abnormal test and they callled right away and the receptionist already made an appointment for me at the hospital and all was ready to go. So thankful to have him as a doctor, I hope he never retires! His receptionist is a little short in her answers, which may come across as rude, but she's just busy. I've always found her to be helpful.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2015

I had a truly horrible experience with this doctor. I had bleeding during the early stages of my pregnancy with he just shrugged off with zero compassion saying that miscarriage is normal and get used to it. When I asked him when I should write my birth plan he said 'you can write one if you want but no one will look at it' (DIRECT QUOTE!). He has NO bedside manner and is rude, abrupt and does not have any interest in answering questions. His secretary is also the rudest person on the planet - pushy and full of self importance. Please do not choose this doctor for any pregnancies, you do not want this horrible mans hands any where near you!!

flag | Submitted September 23, 2015

Omg his secretary rude rude and rude . She thinks she is the Dr . As for Dr Goldsmith depends on his mood of the day . I been going to him for a long time and Thank God i only have to see him once year cause dealing with his secretary would be horrible!!!! Oh and try to tell him that she is rude he will tell you to go and fibd another Dr !!!

flag | Submitted September 8, 2015

I have to admit that I feel the same as the previous 2 posters. Old fashioned offices, but more to the point slightly dated ways of doing things which potentially couldve caused a lot of problems in my babys birth as importnt things remained undetected. Waiting times of at least 90 mins each time, and then rushed in and out in 5 mins with no time to ask questions. i wasnt allowed a smear at my 6 week post partum appointment because i was nursing (errr, neer heard this to be an issue before). went elsewhere and had an abnormal result...which i wouldnt have known about i just taken his (very rude) secretarys advice and not had it until id finished nursing. and dont even get me started on his secretary...rude rude rude woman who gives (wrong) medical advice when she shouldnt. ive recently found out im pregnant again and will do all i can to find someone else.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2015

Wow, we went through exactly the same thing than the last reviewer. A blighted ovum that went undetected due to a lack of examination tools at Dr. Goldsmith's office. A very rude secretary that gave us medical advice and tried to filter all the questions we would ask the doctor. Dr. Goldsmith is a nice man, but don't get me started about his clinic and staff... Never again for us either.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2015