Ratings for Dr. William Goldsmith

Goodbye my colleague and friend Billy from the Bronx💔LM

flag | Submitted December 7, 2018

Very irresponsible. Sent me to the Glen to see a Gynecologist he knew. This Dr. Mansour did a surgery and never came back to tell me what he did as a surgeon. I had a biopsy done and I assume I have no cancer. Dr. Mansour was the worst doctor I saw. He acted like god on earth. I called Dr. Goldsmith who told his secretary that he did not want to see me. So Dr. Mansour does not want to see me and he did the surgery and Dr. Goldsmith does not want to see me. Dr. Mansour directed me to Dr. Kryshnamyrthy. Dr. Kryshnamyrthy was going to see me on November 27th. Then I received a call that Dr. Kryshnamyrthy is out of the country. Yesterday, I received a call that Dr. Kryshnamyrthy will see me in February but I have to call every two weeks to get an appointment. I assume that I have no cancer. What was done to me surgically, I have no idea, as Dr. Fady Mansour with four and five star ratings never came to see me and explain what he did. I am a McGill University graduate. I feel sad, deeply disappointed and above all neglected by both Dr. Mansour the famous surgeon and Dr. William Goldsmith another famous McGill University doctor.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2018

Amazing doctor! A real sweetheart! Makes you feel very comfortable and he is very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2018

This review is very late as my children, which he delivered, are now 16, 19 and 23. Dr. Goldsmith is such a kind, patient , thorough and efficient doctor. My middle child was 2 1/2 when his sister was born and still remembers how "the nice doctor" used to give him gold bunnies (Lindt) after each appointment.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2018

My doc, 25* yrs.. top notch, no BS, tell it like it is, old school tough but caring absolute professional. Cindy has a heart of GOLD(smith) but her patience does have its limits!! Lucky to access his expertise!

flag | Submitted May 11, 2018

Dr.Goldsmith is one of a kind. I have had a miscarriage at my 13 weeks, just a few days after getting the good news of a healthy baby from my first ultrasound. It came as a shock, I couldn't even speak but after seeing him I felt completely different. He made me focus on future with his questions and answered all my questions honestly, explained me everything I needed. I know I am in good hands under his care.He took notes of my concerns for my future pregnancy. Knowing he will be my doctor and help me avoid any complications we can avoid gave me the biggest relief. Looking forward to be his patient again. Old office?? He definetly doesn't need to be a show off with designer decoration and when it comes to equipments, with any Gynecologist I have visited so far ultrasounds are done at the hospital anyway. I dont understand why some would complain about the look of his office. He is wonderful and trustworthy and probably was the teacher/mentor of some other OBGYN you will choose.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2018

Dr. Goldsmith saw me through my first pregnancy and he is the best. He made all the right decisions (got it right every single time). He's very comforting, lovely bedside manners. He always explains his rationale which allows the patient to understand the course of action. Encouraged me to note down any questions I had and patiently answered each one, every time. Even though I delivered when he was off duty, he stopped by to check up on me every time he was at the hospital. We are very grateful to be under his care. A special mention about his primary secretary, Cindy. She may come across as a bit brusque but more often than not her words are true. Very efficient, well-oiled machinery, gets things done. Trudy (Mrs. Goldsmith) serves as his secondary secretary. She's the kindest,most maternal person, very comforting.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2017

Dr Goldsmith has delivered my 2 children. and I feel lucky that he did. I had a breech with my first and had a smooth Csection and had Previa with my second that was born at 34 weeks. I truly believe he saved my life and my baby's life with the care and decision making during that time. He is super caring and kind and i am so grateful for having him as my Dr.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

He is such a great doctor! He is patient, professional and years and yeras of experience under his belt.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2017

Very patient, listens to me no matter how many questions I have. I guess I have been lucky as I never waited more than 10 minutes, even if I had to wait, he is worth it as I know Dr G will give me as much time as necessary. Yes, the secretary is strong but runs a busy office. Love Dr G!

flag | Submitted May 17, 2016