Ratings for Dr. Roberto E. Garcia

Well I have to say I was extremely nervous about my procedure at the beginning, but Dr. Roberto Garcia and staff were incredible. I always new exactly what was going to happen every step of the way, would highly recommend. I love my results and so happy I had the procedure performed. .

flag | Submitted September 12, 2019

Dr. Roberto E. Garcia's response
We really appreciate you t taking the time to write such a nice review! Our goal is to provide our patients with the best experience throughout the organization. We are pleased to hear about this experience! Kind regards, The Contoura Facial Plastic Surgery team

Submitted September 16, 2019

Extremely happy with my results. Dr. Roberto Eloy Garcia is a gifted plastic surgeon and his empathy and kindness is beyond belief. I truly feel that I am blessed to have found this combination of genius with emotional intelligence in this physician, a rare combination. I am a doctor in Psychology and consider myself skeptical and really do my research before I see any doctor, no need to look any further when your looking for a facial plastic surgeon ,this is the guy..

flag | Submitted August 30, 2019

Dr. Roberto E. Garcia's response
Thank you for your feedback! We are happy to hear positive experiences as our goal is to continue to provide the best service available. We appreciate your kind words and recommendation. Have a great day!

Submitted September 5, 2019

I had a brow lift, under eye fat graft and a chemical peel. I chose Dr. Garcia based on reviews and reputation. The pre-op process, procedure and follow up were as expected. Nothing crazy, no high pressure at the beginning. The scheduling was flexible, if a bit changeable. The cost was lower than I expected. Everything was explained very well ahead of time to allow for questions before the 'big day'. The procedure was fast and I was awake for it. Dr. Garcia sang while he work (it was a pleasant distraction)! 48 hours after the procedure I was very concerned about swelling and reached out to the phone numbers I had been given and the answering service as it was the weekend. I had a text response within 2 hours. I would recommend Dr. Garcia to someone I loved. I love the results, my forehead is smooth and looks worry free now. My eyes look young again. The BEST part is I actually feel more at peace. I never realized how much energy it took to 'manage' my face, propping up my forehead all day so I could see and not look worried. Game changing!

flag | Submitted August 13, 2019

Dr. Roberto E. Garcia's response
Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review! The team at Contoura Facial Plastic Surgery appreciates hearing about these positive experiences. Wishing you an amazing day!

Submitted August 13, 2019

Dr.G and everyone in his office are AWESOME! They were so kind and helpful throughout the whole process!!

flag | Submitted July 26, 2019

Dr. Roberto E. Garcia's response
Thank you! Our goal is to ensure that all of our patients have the best experience every time they visit. Thank you for your kind words. Have a great day!

Submitted July 30, 2019

Excellent, from beginning to end. I am completely happy and fully satisfied with the results.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2019

Dr. Roberto E. Garcia's response
Thank you! The team at Contoura Facial Plastic Surgery is delighted to hear your feedback. We are proud to be the most trusted facial plastic surgery practice in Northeast Florida. Have a great day!

Submitted July 25, 2019

From the first appointment I was comfortable with the professionalism compassion I experienced. My pre surgery and post surgery appointments answered any if my questions. .

flag | Submitted July 20, 2019

Dr. Roberto E. Garcia's response
Thank you for your recent review! Our goal is to provide patients with the best experience possible. We are happy to hear about this experience. Please contact our office manager at (904)686-8020 with any other comments.

Submitted July 25, 2019

Dr Roberto Garcia and his entire staff, reception to nurse practitioners to surgical team, are fantastic!

flag | Submitted March 16, 2019

Everyone was very professional and pleasant. I am very pleased with the results

flag | Submitted March 14, 2019

From the very beginning of this process not knowing what to expect, this has been an exceptional experience, actually - world class! A complete understanding of the process and what to expect was patiently explained.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2019

Dr Roberto Garcia is amazing and I look more beautiful than I ever could have imagined. He is truly THE maestro of plastic surgery. I have never been happier.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2019

Dr. Roberto E. Garcia's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Roberto Garcia is the founder and principal of Contoura Facial Plastic Surgery. He has been leader in providing his patients with the latest innovations and surgical and nonsurgical anti aging procedures. He has performed over 15,000 surgeries of the aging face, published 9 scientific articles, and written 5 books. His book "The Art of Facial Aesthetics" is widely recognized as an excellent resource for patients considering facial plastic procedures. Dr. Garcia is double board certifified by the American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery as well as the American Board of Otolaryngology/Head and Neck Surgery. He is also a member of the American College of Surgeons. Dr. Garcia is married with three children. He enjoys traveling and spending time with his family.

• Spanish

• Medical College Of Wisconsin (Grad. 1999)

• Real Self Top Top Doctor Jacksonville Magazine, 2018 Top Doctor Jacksonville Magazine, 2017 Top Doctor Jacksonville Magazine, 2015 Top Doc Real Self, 2016 America's Most Honored Professionals, 2016 Compassiona

Top Urgent Care Centers in Ponte Vedra Beach, FL