Ratings for Dr. Pandurang M. Prabhu

this doctor verbally abused my 3 year old child with my first appointment there and certainly my last appointment! I was in the waiting room for 2 hours with my 19 month old and 3 year old who were such good boys who waited for their mommy(me) to be checked out. When we finally go to the exam room my3 year old son was watching a video on his little computer and was singing but nothing distruptive and he went into my sons face and screamed "YOU SHUT THE HE** UP"!! I was mortified and my son was frightened and my 19 month old started crying and I just had to leave out of there right away..he is a monster! I was shaking cause his true color came out in less than 1 minute of being seen and his excuse was that he said my son was yelling at him..a 3 year old!! this man is a doctor and an adult!!!.He has mental problems and I pray he doesn't have any children and if he does he definitely had no patients for them and was abusive!

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014

Dr. Prabhu is the best! He's a really good doctor with a nice bedside manner. And the staff is excellent.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2012

Doctor is very direct on his findings.Takes the time to listen will take the time to call you if needed.For me he is the best! Ann B. Marlboro, ny 12542

flag | Submitted August 7, 2008

Listens well. Explains and simplifies things. Sometimes he talks too fast and you have to ask him to repeat himself.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2006

Dr. Pandurang M. Prabhu's Credentials

• Vijayanagara Inst Med Sci, Gulbarga Univ, Bellary, Karnataka, India (Grad. 1973)

Top Urgent Care Centers in New Windsor, NY