Ratings for Dr. R. Peter Mirkin

Had my spine surgery almost a year ago by Dr Mirkin. Pain free now. I was very happy with his services! Thank You!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Work comp sent me. Surgery done and back to activity in 2 weeks.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Took me 3 months to work up the nerve to go see a doctor for my spine issues and lower back. I was greeted by arrogance and a very presumptuous dismissive attitude. He and his nurse both exchanged a look that clearly showed they couldn't wait to leave the room in a hurry and just be done with me. You may have a busy schedule Dr. Mirkin but that does not absolve you from your responsibility to listen to your patients' needs and showing them the compassion they need in their times of suffering from chronic pain and difficulty sleeping.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

Dr. Mirkin did very food at my discectomy and fusion. His office staff is very helpful too. Maybe he just has mood swings, like the rest of the human race. It can't be easy having that kind of responsibility. I am pleased with him, the procedure and staff.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

took care of my sons herniated disc and he was able to return to work very quickly

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

I had a good result from back surgery by dr M 12 years ago and recently went to him for a neck problem

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

Peter Merlin is a ride person.He is a workmans comp quack.Treats patients like dirt if he can't get a surgery out of a patient.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

The worst Dr I ever ment would not ever recommend to anyone with a real back problem

flag | Submitted February 10, 2017

He is the worse doctor I have ever seen I don't know how is still a doctor or has any patients.He is also very rude and short with people.

Submitted January 17, 2017

Very rude. Went for second opinion. Just went over what other Dr.'s had reported. Tapped my knee to measure reflex, and was done. After speaking with my brother, who has been a Dr. for 30+ years, I should not have wasted my time with this Dr. Very incompetent.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2016

Dr. R. Peter Mirkin's Credentials

• University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)

• BCBS Florida