Ratings for Dr. Michael T. Pulley

Has the personality and bed side manner of a serial killer. It's sad when one of your claimed areas of expertise is Multiple Sclerosis yet when your patient displays the symptoms you just touch their foot a little bit and tell them basically your faking and you need to accept that there's nothing wrong with you and tell you there's no need for a follow up or diagnostic imaging. If it hadn't been for our primary doctor ordering an MRI the MS would not have been officially diagnosed by a different competent Neurologist.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

He was one of the worst experiences I have had with a physician (and I have seen many, having a neuromuscular disease and all.) He was intelligent, but it didn't make up for how extremely cold and rude he was. When I mentioned something about wanting to get a little better so I could go back to school, He told me, direct quote, "It's a progressive disease. Don't get your hopes up. I had one patient with your disease die two weeks ago and another in the hospital who is probably about to go too." He said it so nonchalantly too. Then when I tried to all more questions, he got irritated and said, "I got to go. I have other patients to see." And walked out. I left in tears. I dealt with pretty bad depression for several months because of the things he said to me. Then I got a better doctor.It's been a year and I'm doing a lot better and back in school.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2014

flag | Submitted August 17, 2008

Dr. Michael T. Pulley's Credentials

• Arabic

• University Of Maryland School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)