Ratings for Dr. Dena Bloomenthal

Absolutely amazing! From my very first visit with her I knew I was in great hands. Caring, compassionate and made me feel at ease with her positive energy after having previous pregnancy complications. Hands down, the best OB - ever.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2018

I'm basically obsessed with Dr. B. She's everything I could ever want in my OB and more.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2018

You will be in good hands with Dr Bloomenthal! Wonderful caring doctor who takes the time to discuss all the important issues.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2017

Loved her. Amazing. Every you'd want in a doctor. Highly recommended!!

flag | Submitted November 3, 2017

I really appreciated her as a OB-GYN however when I was at the early pregnancy assessment clinic, having an ultrasound, it was discovered that my baby had died. Dr. Bloomenthal was in the clinic and took me to see her. The technician informed her that my baby had died and asked if she wanted to speak with me. In my presence, she told the technician that I could wait until my next appointment. I was still in shock and left as I was told to do. In retrospect I feel that this showed a lack of compassion or care for myself as a patient .

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

She gave us 2 babies. 6 years and a dozen miscarriages later. I wish I had her from the start I could have avoided a whole bunch of pain. Next to having my boys, she was the best part of my pregnancy and I'll never forget her. I was extremely high risk, but she helped me feel like it was a normal pregnancy. If I had girls I would have named one after her lol.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2017

the best OB I've ever seen. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

Dr. Bloomenthal delivered my first baby and was knowledgeable, efficient and extremely re-assuring. Her positive energy was infectious and I will always be grateful to her.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

Dr. Bloomenthal is caring and knowledgeable. Since it was my first pregnancy, I worried about every single thing. Her bubbly character and detail explanation are very reassuring. My C-section also went very well and I barely felt any pain after just two weeks. I would definitely go back to her if I am pregnant again.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

explain everything in detail and with simple words in a way to be sure that the patient has understood well.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017