You may also like

Rate Dr. Dena Bloomenthal

Dr. Dena Bloomenthal's Ratings

I can just say that dr bloomenthal is the best doctor I have ever met. she is so organized, her one look usually ease off all our worries, I had lots of problems with my pregnancy, she was just like a all time support. love love love and lots of love for her. god bless her. everytime she accommodated me. her staff is so cooperating, loving. I love lynn, she is also super cool lady.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2874751].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 23, 2015

I feel really lucky to have had Dr. Bloomenthal perform my second C section. Her attitude and jokes made me feel at ease and the incision is straight and much better looking than the previous. She basically cleaned up the mess that was left from m previous emergency c section. Anyhow, she is the best for sure!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2873364].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

She safely gave me 2 children when no one else could. I nearly named a kid after her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2869596].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 18, 2015

I met Dr. Bloomenthal at the early pregnancy assessment clinic at Women's hospital when my first pregnancy was confirmed to have miscarried. I found her to be cold, unemotional and hurried - a little bit of compassion would have helped me immensely through such a heartbreaking experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2859313].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 8, 2015

I had a very successful VBAC too! No drugs or anything. My little guy turned late in my pregnancy and we discovered just as I was about to birth at home. Thank you Dr. Bloomenthal! I was so happy with my birth and was just asked to write the story. I am so grateful for everything you did.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2839658].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

I had a successful VBAC thanks to Dr. Bloomenthal. My midwives discovered close to 40 weeks that my baby was breech. BC women's has a waiting list for ECVs and I was nowhere near the top since my care providers found out so close to my due date. One doctor I met with (not a BC women's Dr) said he could schedule a cesarian for me but didn't want to attempt an ECV at that point. I was starting to panic. I really didn't want another cesarian and I really didn't want to deliver breech. She was the only doctor that would try an ECV. I was told by other doctors that the success rate was low because of the size of my baby and the lack of room there was for the baby to turn (I have a short torso). But Dr. Bloomenthal gave it a shot. Even I was having my doubts about my baby turning at 40 weeks but she put everything she had into it and made it happen!! I should add: drug free and on my due date. Because of her I was able to deliver my baby vaginally a few days later. It was important to me because it took me 8 weeks to heal from my cesarean and this time I had a newborn and a four year old to take care of. I am eternally grateful to her for getting my baby into the right position. She even did a fist pump at the end which was kind of awesome. Thank you Dr Bloomenthal!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2789855].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

Seriously first class all the way. She is absolutely amazing. Both of our children were C section which she performed and we feel so lucky to have been in her hands. she made us feel so comfortable ever step of the way and her demenour throuout the process from start to finish was top notch. She's just a really good person and we feel so lucky to have had her. By the way, the people at her office are also first class. Lynn was amazing during both occasions. DR. Bloomenthal is the real deal, an amazing Doctor and person.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2770158].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

Love love love Dena Bloomenthal...best OBYGN in Vancouver hands down. She has been amazing through both my pregnancies. And her assistant Lynn is so sweet and caring.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2756930].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 24, 2015

Dr bloomenthal great when you see her. It was hard to get snd initial appt but when you meet hersshe is amazing

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2709251].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 4, 2015

I am Dr. Bloomenthal's current patient. I am extremely happy with the care I received from her. I met her first time at the Early Pregnancy Assessment Clinic , at the time I was going through a lot of comlication and even a Dr. At a walk in clinic was telling me I was miscarrying.
Dr. Bloomenthal's confidence and positive attitude really gave me the hope and strength despite the complications I was facing. Now my baby is closer to due day and I can't wait to have my c-section done by her. Her receptionist , Lynn, has been extremly professional and caring as well as Dr. Bloomenthal. I remember calling arround to look for an OB before asking my GP for a referral, Lynn was the one and only one of the many assistance of the OBs I spoke to who cared and willing to answer my Qs before I was even referred. Hence, I did mot mind the longer wait to be able to see Dr. Bloomenthal since I knew I would be in good hands. Dr. Bloomenthal has always been patience in answeing my hundress Qs and always been precise in the info of my pregnancy. Because of her possitive attitude and cares, I could manage to move on with this complicated pregnancy ( with frequent spotting until 27wks ) and now being very healthy despite my gestational diabetes. I highly recommend her .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2706963].votes_count ]]