Ratings for Dr. Dena Bloomenthal

explain everything in detail and with simple words in a way to be sure that the patient has understood well.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

After waiting for a couple of weeks my referral was rejected. Now I am looking for a new multiple birth specialist.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2017

Had my d&c done by Dr. Bloomenthal through the EPAC program at BC Women's at the end of November 2016. The nurse, Anette, who works with Dr. Bloomenthal was extremely caring and supportive all the way through. I'm glad I went to Dr. Bloomenthal for my surgery as the followup scan showed everything was back to normal.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2016

Dr. Dena was my doctor for my second pregnancy after my first one ended in stillbirth. I started seeing her at the BC woman's pregnancy loss clinic immediately after my first loss and all the way through to the safe birth of my baby. She was a pillar of strength in a trying and difficult time when we were investigating what had happened and was entirely supportive and positive when we fell pregnant again. She has a wonderful caring nature and attitude and I have the upmost confidence in her as a doctor. With her care we had an uneventful pregnancy and safe and natural delivery of our first living baby. She was there for the birth and gave me so much confidence during my pregnancy and the birth. I highly recommend Dr.Dena to anyone who has had pregnancy loss.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2016

My doctor was on vacation so I was scheduled for cervical cerclage removal with Dr Dina Bloomenthal . Omg. I love her personality . She was so positive , approachable , knowledgeable, funny and yet very professional . Next pregnancy she is definitely my OB. Thank you Dr Bloomenthal!!!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2016

Dr. Bloomenthal delivered my baby girl on 5/9/16 via caesarian section and I cannot emphasize how unbelievably wonderful she was throughout my pregnancy and, especially so during the delivery. Dr.Bloomenthal was very kind and showed a lot of compassion during the delivery, she held my hand, reassured me and genuinely put me at ease. Furthermore, she and her surgical team were so gentle during the procedure that my recovery has been extremely expedient something that is invaluable with a beautiful new baby at home. I really cannot thank Dena and her them for all they’ve done as, it is a rarity to feel such comfort, reassurance and ease during a surgical procedure. With regard to the care provided throughout my pregnancy Dr. Bloomenthal went above and beyond what I expected from an OB, she has this incredible way of relieving all worries while remaining professional yet personable, she also has a great sense of humor and, is just an all-around awesome person. I am truly grateful to have had such wonderful care and support from her and, really cannot express how appreciative I am of all the dedication, care and time that she’s given to me and my daughter. I couldn’t have asked for a better doctor, and highly recommend Dr. Bloomenthal as anyone in her care will undoubtedly receive the best!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2016

Dena is a true inspiration and the best OBGYN that I have dealt with, ever. After having gone through 2 second trimester losses I was referred to her through the pregnancy loss clinic at BC women's hospital. She has been a huge source of support, both mentally and emotionally - after meeting her I unfortunately had another loss which she helped me through as well. I am happy to say I am now 31 weeks pregnant and will be forever grateful to her for her knowledge, kindness and the care she has given me.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2016

Dr. Bloomenthal rocks! She’s very knowledgeable and well experienced. She’s very caring and her sense of humour is a delight. She walked me through the decision to have a VBAC or repeat C-section and was supportive either way. She gave me the facts and stats which helped me decide what was best for me. During each appointment she checked on my baby with her ultrasound machine – a very nice plus! In the delivery room she was clam, supportive and caring. I couldn’t have asked for a better OBGYN and fully recommend her.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2016

2nd baby with Dena and ahe is absolutely amazing! Down to earth, friendly and so caring. Her office staff are all so helpful and accommodating, truly a dream team.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016

She is an amazing knowledgable doctor who addressed our concerns all while at the same time having a hilarious wacky sense of humour. SHE IS THE BEST! You can't go wrong with her.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2016