Ratings for Dr. Jaime M. Revollo

My husband and myself needed annual physicals for our insurance. We are young and healthy, and are new to the area. We scheduled out exams, took on our biometric paperwork from our insurance, and both had great visits! They were typical physicals, heigh, weight, blood pressure, blood glucose, and then a script for bloodwork at Quest Diagnostics. Much to my surprise, I found out that they had billed my visit as 'Diagnostic' and my husbands as 'Preventitive'. My husband was 100% covered by insurance, and mine cost $200. Thinking this was a mistake, I called the office and spoke with the office manager. She stated that in their practice, your first visit is to get to know the doctor, and then you can schedule your preventative. When i told her that this was never told to us, and that we scheduled 'ANNUAL EXAMS', she said that she was sorry for the mistake but would not resubmit the claim or re-code it. When I asked her why my husbands was done as preventative and wanted an explanation (since this was NOT their policy as she earlier explained) she had no reasoning, other than "it must have been a mistake" and "he brought in his annual exam paperwork" (keep in mind I had the same exact paperwork and exam that he did the day before). This office is clearly okay with unethical behavior and insurance fraud. The shame of it all is that I really enjoyed Dr. Revollo. I plan on writing him to let him know the type of medical group he is working with. We will not be going back.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2015

Dr. Revollo and his staff are very knowledgeable and helpful. I felt so at ease and comfotable here. I normally do not like doctors. Dr. Revollo is awesome.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2014

Dr Revollo and Dr Yavari and nursing staff are the best in Jacksonville however the office staff is the absolute worst.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2013

VERY unprofessional staff. Told my insurance that I threatened them and they were dismissing me. They are the ones that threatened to have me arrested if I come ANYWHERE NEAR there office and file harassment charges against me. They have already been paid to take care of me for the entire month from my contracted medicare hmo. They were also informed by the insurance that they have been paid and are responsible to take care of me. They said they were not told that and said they will have me arrested if I call again. Janette, his office manager is VERY rude to ALL his patients. They order labs and NEVER give you the results. I am diabetic and my labs are important to my care. Refuse to give medications that you are taking for your probloems. BEWARE- Stay far away from this practice.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2013

Worst staff ever worked with. Keep you on hold for up to 30 minutes at a time and they always hang up on you. Very frustrating to have an office staff that is rude and seemingly doesn't care.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2011

Worst Staff in Jacksonville. Condescending, unhelpful, unsympathetic.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2011

The doctor may be a good one, but his staff is not good. It took then 1½ weeks to call in an insulin refill for me, during which time I was completely OUT of insulin. BEWARE OF THIS DR'S OFFICE.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2010

I have never had a problem with Dr. Revollo. Most of his staff are friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2009

Not happy with he staff, seem inefficient and difficult to contact. Dr. friendly and listens. Takes too much effort to get new refills on perscriptions.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2009

Dr. Jaime M. Revollo's Credentials

• Univ Of Ca, San Francisco, Sch Of Med, San Francisco Ca 94143 (Grad. 1974)

HealthPartners