Ratings for Dr. Semion Strovski

Dr. Strovski is very caring and very accomodating doctor. As my maternal care doctor of two, He provides everything for me.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

He is very professional. Dr Strovski was my OBGYN and also my c-section surgeon. Everything went very well! I'm happy!

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

Dr. Strovski is a very caring doctor with a wonderful bedside manner and good sense of humor. He always takes time with each patient to ensure their needs are met.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2016

You can tell that Dr. Strovski loves what he does. Amazing bedside manner, sense of humor and knowledgeable. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2016

He takes time with each patient and listens to your needs. He follows up and explains everything. He is personable and caring.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2015

So pleased with Dr. Strovski! He has always been fantastic with my kids, and compassionate and caring to me. He goes the extra mile. When our daughter was recently referred to a paediatrician by the ER doctor, even though dr. Strovski had not seen her very recently he took the time to look at the records sent him by the hospital and write a personal note to the paediatrician. He has a busy practice and doesn't see our family all that often so I was blown out of the water and finally feel like I have a true family doctor who remembers us and cares. I look forward to being under his care for a long time!

flag | Submitted June 29, 2015

My then-GP referred me to Dr. Strovski for prenatal care when I became pregnant with our last baby over 4 years ago. Dr. Strovki was so kind, caring and compassionate that I asked him to be our family doctor. One of the best decisions I made for my family because not only do we have a knowledgable family doctor but also a doctor who genuinely cares!

flag | Submitted May 15, 2015

Super rude and rushed staff and doctor. Strovski made me wait 30 minutes on top of the 2.5 hrs in the lobby in his examine roomy. So rushed with no eye contact. Just keeps typing crap. You only type word for word if ur gonna examine. No examination. Told me not to 5 all. Over him WOWWWW

flag | Submitted May 14, 2015

Dr.Strovski is my family doctor. He is amazing when I come in without an appointment and hs see me in the waiting room. He always makes sure he is the doctor I see. He is so caring and I feel he really cares. He knows me and my children by name. Great docotor.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2015

He is an amazing and caring doctor. I saw him for prenatal care.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2014