Ratings for Dr. Semion Strovski

Dr. Strovski is a caring, supportive and smart doctor with a great sense of humour . He wants the best for every one, especially the babies. Great work doc !!!

flag | Submitted December 6, 2017

I am beyond dissapointed. He would not listen to much of what I had to say in our introductory meeting, called me overweight and said I would be automatically moved to Surrey Memorial without taking the time to listen to any of my major concerns. Fact is I've lost 40lbs in a year and 4lbs since I became pregnant, but he insisted that I had somehow gained weight (I had not met him before this meeting) and while hopeful about the miracle that I was even able to become pregnant due to PCOS being off work for the last year with beyond severe and debilitating back pain after a car accident and a yet to be treated Tarlov Cyst. I wanted to ask him so many things and had hope that someone was actually willing to listen but yet again the medical system has failed and the people who have complex medical issues are pushed off to the next person down the line without any medical professionals ever taking the time to do their JOB.. The arrogance he displayed is pathetic, Doctors are supposed to help people not make them feel helpless and ignored. Maybe he was having an off day but instead of offering help and hope to someone already terrified of the system he took more hope away and just ads to the pain and suffering. Thank you doctor Strovoski for adding to that pain and hopelessness. I would love nothing more than to have a baby especially since I was told it was impossible due to PCOS, but the pain is incredible and terrifying and since no one has been able to offer a solution to the pain and nerve impingement that literally leaves me with limited bladder control, and I cant even have a bowel movement without excruciating pain before being pregnant I feel my option is limited to an abortion. Thank you for taking the time to make me feel 1000% worse about life and the situation I am in when just closing your mouth and opening your ears to actually hear me and not pass so much judgement without knowing anything about me or how I ended up in front of you. I hope you read this and pause to think about future interactions with other patients. I for one wish to never see you again you are exactly what is wrong with the medical system.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2017

Dr. Strovski is very caring and very accomodating doctor. As my maternal care doctor of two, He provides everything for me.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

He is very professional. Dr Strovski was my OBGYN and also my c-section surgeon. Everything went very well! I'm happy!

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

Dr. Strovski is a very caring doctor with a wonderful bedside manner and good sense of humor. He always takes time with each patient to ensure their needs are met.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2016

You can tell that Dr. Strovski loves what he does. Amazing bedside manner, sense of humor and knowledgeable. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2016

He takes time with each patient and listens to your needs. He follows up and explains everything. He is personable and caring.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2015

So pleased with Dr. Strovski! He has always been fantastic with my kids, and compassionate and caring to me. He goes the extra mile. When our daughter was recently referred to a paediatrician by the ER doctor, even though dr. Strovski had not seen her very recently he took the time to look at the records sent him by the hospital and write a personal note to the paediatrician. He has a busy practice and doesn't see our family all that often so I was blown out of the water and finally feel like I have a true family doctor who remembers us and cares. I look forward to being under his care for a long time!

flag | Submitted June 29, 2015

My then-GP referred me to Dr. Strovski for prenatal care when I became pregnant with our last baby over 4 years ago. Dr. Strovki was so kind, caring and compassionate that I asked him to be our family doctor. One of the best decisions I made for my family because not only do we have a knowledgable family doctor but also a doctor who genuinely cares!

flag | Submitted May 15, 2015

Super rude and rushed staff and doctor. Strovski made me wait 30 minutes on top of the 2.5 hrs in the lobby in his examine roomy. So rushed with no eye contact. Just keeps typing crap. You only type word for word if ur gonna examine. No examination. Told me not to 5 all. Over him WOWWWW

flag | Submitted May 14, 2015