Ratings for Dr. Semion Strovski

Best Dr I’ve ever had! Excellent bedside manners. Very knowledgeable and attentive.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2018

Dr.Strovski is a doctor with full of knowledge. I am fortunate to have him as my family doctor. He has been my doctor for over 7 years and have received excellent care from him for both my pregnancies and excellent care for my two babies. He is always concerned no matter how big or small issue.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2018

The best dr that I have ever had. He has the best bedside manners, and his caring and concern is beyond anyone's expectations. So blessed to have this incredible dr in my life and my families. His front end staff are polite and professional. Thankyou

flag | Submitted January 11, 2018

Dr.Strovski is an amazing doctor. My family is fortunate to have him as our family doctor. He has been our doctor for over 5 years and have received excellent care from him for both my pregnancies and excellent care for my two babies. We would definitely recommend him as your family physician.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2018

Dr Strovski has been my and my family's Dr for more than 10 years and I wouldn't have any other Dr in the world! No matter how small our concerns, he would always go the extra mile to listen, care for us and relieve us of any worries. Thank you, Dr Strovski!

flag | Submitted December 22, 2017

Dr. Strovski is a caring, supportive and smart doctor with a great sense of humour . He wants the best for every one, especially the babies. Great work doc !!!

flag | Submitted December 6, 2017

I am beyond dissapointed. He would not listen to much of what I had to say in our introductory meeting, called me overweight and said I would be automatically moved to Surrey Memorial without taking the time to listen to any of my major concerns. Fact is I've lost 40lbs in a year and 4lbs since I became pregnant, but he insisted that I had somehow gained weight (I had not met him before this meeting) and while hopeful about the miracle that I was even able to become pregnant due to PCOS being off work for the last year with beyond severe and debilitating back pain after a car accident and a yet to be treated Tarlov Cyst. I wanted to ask him so many things and had hope that someone was actually willing to listen but yet again the medical system has failed and the people who have complex medical issues are pushed off to the next person down the line without any medical professionals ever taking the time to do their JOB.. The arrogance he displayed is pathetic, Doctors are supposed to help people not make them feel helpless and ignored. Maybe he was having an off day but instead of offering help and hope to someone already terrified of the system he took more hope away and just ads to the pain and suffering. Thank you doctor Strovoski for adding to that pain and hopelessness. I would love nothing more than to have a baby especially since I was told it was impossible due to PCOS, but the pain is incredible and terrifying and since no one has been able to offer a solution to the pain and nerve impingement that literally leaves me with limited bladder control, and I cant even have a bowel movement without excruciating pain before being pregnant I feel my option is limited to an abortion. Thank you for taking the time to make me feel 1000% worse about life and the situation I am in when just closing your mouth and opening your ears to actually hear me and not pass so much judgement without knowing anything about me or how I ended up in front of you. I hope you read this and pause to think about future interactions with other patients. I for one wish to never see you again you are exactly what is wrong with the medical system.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2017

Dr. Strovski is very caring and very accomodating doctor. As my maternal care doctor of two, He provides everything for me.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

He is very professional. Dr Strovski was my OBGYN and also my c-section surgeon. Everything went very well! I'm happy!

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

Dr. Strovski is a very caring doctor with a wonderful bedside manner and good sense of humor. He always takes time with each patient to ensure their needs are met.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2016