Ratings for Dr. Mary T. Pentel

I have seen Dr. Pantel more than once. The first visit, she discussed different options and their pricing with me. I hadn't had botox in a few years. The fillers have come a long way since then. Dr. Pentel lifted the skin from under my eyes and erased the dark circle effect. The doctor has an artist talent and a graceful touch. For the second visit, I was scheduled for cosmetic work but needed a biopsy before proceeding. Dr. Pentel was very kind and compassionate and eased my worries. The office thoroughly explained billing before each procedure.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Dr. Pentel and staff exceeded my expectations. The doctor and her staff were prompt, courteous, and professional and took the time I needed to answer all my questions. I would not hesitate to refer family and friends to Dr. Pentel.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2011

I've used Dr. Pentel's office twice. The first time I had a keloid scar removed by Dr. Pentel. The procedure went well and Dr. Pentel was very nice. I have subsequently had very bad experiences with my visits. I only get to see the PA and she is aweful. I told her that I though I had Rosacea. Without even looking at my face she gave me a bunch of prescriptions for Rosacea. I don't even know if that is what I have. I feel as if she was just throwing medications at me with no expertise or individual service. To compound the lack of service; when I began to ask additional questions about body acne, her response was shocking. She said that she would only help one problem at a time and that I would have to schedule another appt for that. Overall, I think that Dr. Pentel is good, but you will never see her. Her current PA is THE WORST!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2011

Recently moved to Jacksonville. I went to Dr. Pentel's office for botox. I saw the PA. She was very nice but. . . their prices are steep! I'm 24 and in Orlando I got botox for $140 ($11/unit) at my plastic surgeon's office. Obviously I barely need any so when I got the bill of $260 I was flabbergasted!! I couldn't believe how expensive it was. This isn't LA or NYC. Their prices are outrageous. I will be looking for a different doctor for my cosmetic needs and that offers Jacksonville Florida prices and doesn't put too much botox in my face to pad their bank.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2010

The entire office is run poorly and I would advise everyone to steer clear. There are MUCH better docotors for this speciality then this office.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2009

It is hard to get to see the doctor. You usually have to see the PA. Both seem to always be in a hurry. I saw the PA for acne and she talked to me sitting 5 feet away for about 4 minutes. She never bothered to look at my face.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2009

Dr. Pentel is a lifesaver! She is so thorough and does not cut any corners. I never feel rushed at her office. I was diagnosed with skin cancer by her in 2006 and thought I had another area of concern. I called the office and they spoke with her. She asked if I could come to the office before they even opened the very next day. Once again, I had skin cancer again. She referred me to the best MOH's surgeon in Jacksonville and have barely any scars. (Dr. Scott Warren) He is highly recommended also.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

Dr. Mary T. Pentel's Credentials

• Pa State Univ Coll Of Med, Hershey Pa 17033 (Grad. 1994)