Ratings for Dr. Thomas J. Duncan

very nice staff, very little waiting time, trusted doctor for my annual checkups for over 20 years

flag | Submitted November 10, 2011

Dr. Duncan is a GREAT baby doctor! And if I get pregnant again I will pick him again!:) I had my 1st miscarriage a wk ago today:( and him an my nurse was VERY helpful thru it all! Def will b n his office again!:)

flag | Submitted August 18, 2011

Dr. Duncan is by far my favorite doctor. He is caring and treats you like he has no other patients waiting to see him. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2010

He's been my gyno for over 20 years. Found my endometrial cancer in stage 1, referred me to a gyn-onco and I am 100% cured! I love this man!

flag | Submitted July 4, 2010

Very caring and informative. Keeps checking to make sure I get all my health needs taken care of by referring and scheduling all the age related testing - colonoscopies, mamograms, flu shots, cholesterol levels. Just a great guy!

flag | Submitted May 12, 2009

Dr. Duncan is the best OB/GYN doctor that you can possibly choose for your self pregnant or not. He is understanding and gives you best advice that will suite you, and if there is an emergency that you happen to have, he will see you right away. I like this doctor because i got the best service during my pregnancy and during postpartum.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2006

Dr. Thomas J. Duncan's Credentials

• University Of Kentucky College Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)

• Alberta Blue Cross