Ratings for Dr. Murshid Al-Awady

I am a health care professional who has seen Dr Al-Awady and Dr Aprameya for many years. They are both excellent , caring physicians who have a loyal following of patients. Angie is a top notch front desk person. I would recomend them to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2015

Great physiciian. I am very happy we have him as our physician

flag | Submitted December 26, 2011

Dr. Alawady is amazing, he is very family oriented, respectable, and overall just a top notch doctor. Cheap co-pays, payment plans, knowledgable about everything, none of this "let me refer you to a specialist," immediate care, and a super nice building and great choice in staff. Disregard those post in which some people stoop so low to blame the doctor for there illness, its easily observed that as a patient everything is completely sterile. This is a respectable doctor.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2011

Very good doctor. very smart and helpful. always comes on time. I have been his patient for 14 years and not once have I encountered a problem. The other two reviews that state him giving shots making them "sick" is highley improbable, it is sad that those who stated that must stoop that low.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2011

My family has seen Dr. Alawady's since he opened his office in 1999. He is very compentent, knowledgeable,and patient centered. I recommend him to all of my friends. I have nothing but positive things to say; he is very professional and capable. He is patient and kind. I totally trust his professional judgment. I am in the health care profession and I have total confidence in his ability as a doctor.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2011

After getting a shot from him we got VERY sick. I see that someone else has had the same experience so please do NOT get a shot from him!

flag | Submitted June 3, 2010

My wife & I have Tricare4life as well. We often have to wait when we have an appointment, but Dr. AlAwady gives us his full attention. One or the other of us will discuss medications, problems with him and he is very patient and understanding. My wife is a victim of a stroke in 1996 and had made considerable progress when we met in May 2009. We married in September; we're both senior citizens and lean on each other quite often.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2010

Dr Al-Awady is a very kind and caring doctor. He is average on punctuality, but, excels in his willingness to help his patients. He listens to everything that the patient says and then looks for the answer. He has not to my knowledge denied that a patient feels the pain they are describing. I would highly recommend this physician to any seeking a good general physician.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2009

Very knowledgeable, very helpful. Takes the time to explain your condition and medications. Last appointment was 3/3/09. Dr. Alawady examined me, took the time to go over my lab work and explain what medication I should take. My wife and son also are patients. We have been patients since moving here in 1994. Great Doctor! Insurance company used Mail Handlers (there wasn't a selection for Mail Handlers) $20.00 co-pay.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

DO NOT GO HERE!!!!!!!!! I REPEAT - DO NOT GO HERE!!!!!!!!! RUDE STAFF - RUDE DOCTOR - WANTS YOUR MONEY - NOT TO HELP YOU. WE GOT VERY ILL AFTER A SHOT FROM HIM - VERY ILL - TURNED THE CASE OVER TO THE POLICE - PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE BEWARE!!!!!!

flag | Submitted October 19, 2008