Ratings for Dr. Clarissa Koh

has been our family dr. since 1996 love her just so knowledgeable and caring

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

Nothing short of awesome! A real stickler on what needs to be looked after and gets you into a specialist as quickly as possible when needed. If not for her quick referral I would not have had cancerous mole removed before it could do any deep damage!!!

flag | Submitted November 15, 2016

I first saw Dr. Koh 14 years ago when I went to her on a walk-in basis for my then 2-year-old daughter. Shortly after we became her regular patients. Luckily we just made it as she soon stopped taking new patients. Guess her reputation for excellence got around. She is extremely knowledgeable, humourous, attentive, conscientious and methodical. She is always in a good mood, she is thorough and has been supportive of my mental and physical health all these years. She takes time to chat and is NEVER in a rush. I consider it a privilege to know her.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2010

never in takes months to see her always stuck seeing peters, when she is in great but that does not really help though does it thumbs down anyone got a new doc who is around once in awhile????????????????

flag | Submitted June 2, 2010

Dr. Koh is a very nice and caring person, and she tries her best to explore diagnosis for your symptoms. She is not always as direct in her opinions about possible treatments as she could be ("yes, you could try that" is not helpful professional advice). The biggest problem now however is that is it impossible to get an appointment with her -- I've been trying since June and her secretary (the young RUDE one) just says "you'll have to call back next month because she isn't scheduling appointments past her bookings". There doesn't seem to be any logical method of taking down your name and adding to a list when appointments are to be booked again (whenever that is). With the current scarcity of doctors in this city, you might as well just head off to an Emergency ward if anything actually happens to you.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2009

Dr. Koh has been gp for me and my daughter for 13 years. She is positive, helpful and very knowledgeable. Just a great find for both of us.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2009

Dr. Koh is a very important person in the life of my family. She is kind, considerate, and has a ton of patience for being as busy as she is. We appreciate her more then she probably gets credit for. I couldn't imagine anyone being unhappy with the care she provides, she is an amazing person!

flag | Submitted August 18, 2009

In the beginning she was reliable, now it's impossible to get in to see Dr. Koh. She is never there! When I do get an appt. I always have to wait (quite a while) when sitting in the waiting room.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2009

Dr.KOH has been my Doctor-1996 to now/ She now is our Family Doctor.We have 3 children all prenatal care was through her. She is amazing in all areas of patient care.Very lucky to have her as our Doctor.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2009

Dr. Koh was our family doctor for 10 years until we moved. She is an excellent Doctor and since we have moved, boy! do we miss her! If you have Doctor Koh as your Doctor consider yourself very lucky. She will take the time and do the research to finish with the proper diagnosis and treatment. A true doctor with an excellent bedside manor.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2009