Ratings for Dr. Ilene S. Levenson

I've been seeing Dr. Levenson since 95'. She is a wonderful doctor. I've had no problems with any of my visits. She always seems to know whats wrong.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2010

She was not helpful in my friend's situation, which turned out to be Pancreartic Cancer. She was in terrific pain when she saw her, and she prescibed pills for her stomach. When she retured the next week, still in terrific pain, she prescribed pain pills. Needless to say, they weren't helpful either. I was married to a doctor for 34 years, and can't understand why x-rays or a referral weren't made. I do not mean to be libelous. My friend was healthy as anyone could be, but Dr. Levenson or somebody should have known something serious was wrong when she came in twice in severe pain, because she is not a complainer!!

flag | Submitted April 16, 2009

I've been seeing this lady for at least 10 years, now. She is not only knowledgeabls and quick, she *is* helpful, realistic, and sympathetic. My only complaint? Everyone in Jax knows how terrific she is, and I have to wait longer for an appointent, now.. *g*

flag | Submitted October 19, 2008

Dr. Ilene S. Levenson's Credentials

• University Of Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)