Ratings for Dr. Michael Day

He is a good and caring doctor. His staff is terrible on a good day.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2014

I saw Dr. Day for approx. 10 years - was always very pleased until it seemed he got too busy - didn't seem to have time or interest in the patient visit. I did not feel he was listening to me nor was he inclined to....I switched and am much happier! I wish him the best - he just ended up not being a good match.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2010

I ordered a prescription refill for my antidepressant on Friday of last week. On Wednesday, I received a call from my pharmacy telling me that the doctor refused the refill. I called the doctor and was told that they would not refill without an appointment. Because of this, I had to go 2 days without this vital medication. At the appointment, I tried to tell the doctor that I was unhappy the office did not call me regarding this scrip and that I thought it unnecessary to have the appt. to refill a drug that I have been on for almost 3 years with no issue. He kept interrupting me and when I demanded to be allowed to speak, I was told "Fine. Make it quick!" The doctor then proceeded to shout at me about the necessity of the appointment, that since I was in such a bad mood, it was obvious that I had issues to be addressed, and that he would only do 30 days for the drug and then only to allow me time to find a new doctor. I felt very belittled for my condition and very insulted!

flag | Submitted February 3, 2010

My wife and I have been patients of Dr. Day for the past 26 years. He is always approachable and sympathetic, as well as being an astute diagnostician. He also spends sufficient time in going over lab results and explaining health problems in language that lay people can understand. He doesn't hesitate to refer you to a specialist when he thinks it necessary. In addition, he tries to suggest treatments and prescriptions that are affordable. He practices with three other primary care doctors (one male, two females) who can see you when Dr. Day isn't available. But I have never had a problem in getting in to see him in urgent situations.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr. Michael Day's Credentials

• Univ De Granada, Fac De Med, Granada, Spain (Grad. 1982)

AARP