Ratings for Dr. N Ollegasegram

Dr Olle has been my doctor for a year and half...it is often very frustrating before you even see her as the reception desk is filled with grumpy girls that gossip constantly while you are there. i have waited a few times for 45-1hr. Once I was waiting over an hour and finally asked and they said they forgot to put my chart in the queue. I was so mad! When I finally get to see Dr Olle, she is often very quiet and doesn't really respond to what I am telling her. She often dismisses my questions/concerns. I always leave wondering why I even bothered as I don't feel like she helped, but does give me prescriptions often and this time I read the warnings and it seems that I shouldn't be on one of them. She is always asking me if I am on medication or when my last bloodwork was...should't she know that? She never looks in my chart either. Very frustrating.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2010

I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND ANYONE GOING TO THIS DOCTOR! I WAITED TO SEE HER FOR OVER 40 MINUTES AND WHEN I FINALLY DID, SHE HAD ABSOLUTELY NO BEDSIDE MANNER. SHE DID NOT GIVE ME ANY INDICATION AS TO WHAT WAS WRONG WITH ME AND WAS ACTUALLY VERY RUDE... ALMOST AS THOUGH I WAS WASTING HER TIME. SHE WAS IN AND OUT OF THE ROOM IN LESS THAN 5 MINUTES. ONE OF THE WORST DOCTORS I HAVE EVER SEEN

flag | Submitted March 23, 2009

She does not listen to patient. She makes me feel like Its all in my head

flag | Submitted July 3, 2008

Dr. O is wonderful! At first I was unsure as she is very quiet but during a routine physical she found a lump I thought nothing of and she took charge. It turned out to be thyroid cancer and thanks to her quick action I had all the tests done to confirm this and in a surgeon's hands in record time. She even has called me at home to see how I am doing. I have a baby as well and she always asks me how he is doing and coping with all of this as well. She will take the time to listn to my questions and I never feel rushed out of her office.....Strongly recommend her.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2008

I didn't care much for Dr. Oli. What turned me off, was when I was waiting in her office for here while she was with another patient and other patient's files were left unattended on her desk. Totally unacceptable. I wouldn't want my chart left out for someone to snoop at.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2008

I was unable to see my regular doctor so I seen her. I will never waste time on seeing her again.She didn't seem to care and was in and out within 3 minutes.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2008

I have been going to Dr. Oli for 3 years. On my last physical, she laughed when I asked how old I have to be before I can have a mamogram. my mom, aunt, grandma and great grandma were all diagnosed with breast cancer, I don't think it was something to laugh at. During the same examination an incident occured and she made me feel extremely embarassed and belittled. I have been there many times over the past 3 years and she still asked me questions to which she should already know by my file. She was very pushy and wanted me out the door. I had never felt so humiliated in my entire life. I left her office in tears.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2008

I know there are some not so good comments on this board about this doctor but I found her to be good. I had not had a physical exam for about ten years and I went to see her and I told her this and she was very thourough. Checked everything and did a very good medical. I had another doctor that had left the province and did not want to find another one. But my husband goes to see Blignaut and she was accepting patients.If you want a doctor that really takes care of you go and see her. She is really good. My first choice would be to see Dr. Blignaut but he is so swamped already.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2008

I left Dr. O and went to another doctor because she was horrible and expected you to diagnose yourself. Very uncomfortable to talk to and condesending. Would not recommend!!

flag | Submitted January 7, 2008

I will highly recommend this doctor. Very kind and knowledgeable. But one of her receptionist ask many questions before giving the appointment.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2007