Ratings for Dr. Robert A. Oesterle

A wonderful Staff and Dr. Oesterle is a great man that helps me have a healthy happy life. - Joshua Johnson

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

Dr. Oesterle is awesome. He's friendly, down to earth, and highly knowledgeable. He drew out some informative diagrams, in order to help me understand my thyroid condition, and he's up on the latest and most sensible course of hormone testing. (T3 is the way to go, yo). I feel like I've finally found someone who will listen to my concerns, and treat me as a PERSON, not just a TSH number. I highly recommend this doctor if you're having thyroid issues!

flag | Submitted August 7, 2015

I have had a wonderful experience with Dr. he was the only one that was willing to let me try armour thyroid and what a difference. I went from being in a 275 mg dose of synthyroid and I am now down to 15 gm of armour. He has also allowed me to try holistic methods to treat my high cholesterol, which is working by the way (FROM 384 and now I'm at 218and still, working g on it) He was the only Dr that was able to discover my daughter in laws health issues after seeing 5 Dr's and all synuating mental health issues when it was a uncommon thyroid issue. He is a life saver. He is always funny and give us all the time we need to ask questuonsetc.. I highly recommend him

flag | Submitted December 6, 2012

Didn't seem interested in the least about helping me. Bedside manner needs an overhaul. I called his office several times and got a recording every single time. Seems very burned out with being a doctor. He treats lab numbers, not symptoms. If you aren't a textbook case, he will quickly pass you off to someone else.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2010

Dr. Robert A. Oesterle's Credentials

• Univ Of Miami Sch Of Med, Miami Fl 33101 (Grad. 1991)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal