Ratings for Dr. Victoria C. Mosteller

This Doctor is astonishingly rude and proud of the fact that she is straight forward and abrupt. I can appreciate her knowledge, but not at the expense of being insulted. She's very moody and you never know what you are going to get. It seems she likes certain patients and their parents because of the glaringly opposite review she has. Be warned - if she doesn't like you (the parent) she will not hide it.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2013

This doctor was very rude & would not come back at all. She told me that I needed to take my daughter home to shower before she could examine her. What kind of doctor does that ? I would think since I payed a office visit I would get a decent enough treatment for my child but I was dissapointed. Not to mention the (negative) energy I felt in the actual office. Something didnt seen right. Staff was annoying.. Anyways my point is I'm not returning.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2013

Love her, she has been taking care of my kids since they were born!

flag | Submitted April 19, 2013

Wonderful staff. Dr. Mosteller is very helpful and thorough. She has even called me on the weekend to check on my child!

flag | Submitted March 11, 2011

New office insurance personnel rude and abrupt when I questioned the charges I received from our insurance carrier. It was explained to me that the office will charge excessive fees if your child hasn't been in the office for awhile- really? Sounds like I'm being penalized because my kids are healthy!! Office fees are too expensive when compared to equal quality care from another facility or family physician.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2010