Ratings for Dr. Armen Aprikian

I have been a patient for 8 years. Dr. Aprikian is an excellent doctor and very humane humble individual. I value him greatly and fortunate to have him as my doctor.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2018

This doctor takes the time to explain and answers your questions. I have complete confidence and know that he is the best in his field.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

I had the opportunity to see him twice. Very knowledgeable. Excellent bedside manner. Walks you through results with due care. Punctual, professional, and caring. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2017

iNSPIRES A LOT OF CONFIDENCE THROUGH HIS APPROACH TO PROBLEMS.,WIDE EXPERIENCE AND EXPERTISE IN THE FIELD OF PROSTATE CANCER. I FEEL THAT I AM IN GOOD HANDS IN VIEW OFHIS WELL DESERVED REPUTATION ,DEDICATION TO TEACHING AND RESEARCH

flag | Submitted March 19, 2015

i have been to 2 doctors and Dr. Aprikian made me feel the most confortable and his explaination was in simple english. I am due for surgery this week with his team to remove my prostate and i am confident i made a right choice as Dr. Aprikian as my surgeon.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

Dr Aprikian is one of the most human and knowledgeable prostate cancer experts anywhere. I have been seeing him for many years now for screening and he is always patient and often shares new information on disease management. Would never trade him for another MD.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2013

Excellent proffesional, dedicated to his work, excellent bed side manners, other than his knowledge and expertise in his field, as well as his excellent success record, he immediately gains ones' confidence & trust.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2011

treated me for testicular cancer ,best doctor in canada ,,oh yeah and the staff is great

flag | Submitted October 5, 2011

Dr. Aprikian has been taking care of me for the past 12 years.I have only the highest praise for his knowledgsble medical practice and equally highest praise for his human approach and manners.I consider him as much a top medical professional as one you would like very much to have as a friend.Bravo to him for being such a well rounded human being as well as a highly qualified doctor who cares for his patients.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2011

Very good physician, He is nice with me and he is very professional, honest and patient. His medical secretary is unpleasant and impolite and rude.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2011