Ratings for Dr. Kathryn F. Bing

I had an ectopic pregnancy and Dr. Bing was the doctor on call to do the emergency surgery. She was so kind and sweet. She squeezed my hand and told me how sorry she was. She cried with me. I was so happy to have such a kind doctor. Her bedside manner and professionalism were appreciated and refreshing as well as very comforting. She is now my Gynecologist and I wouldn't want to see any one else.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2017

Dr. Walsh was my regular doctor and she is amazing. I went to the office close to the weekend and found out I was pregnant with my first child. Dr. Walsh told me I was very early into my pregnancy and ordered normal tests. Dr. Bing was the doctor on duty that weekend and she was the one that called about test results. Dr. Bing was short with me and sounded annoyed that she had to speak with me over the weekend. Dr. Bing told me I had a miscarriage with no empathy. I was asking her questions about it because I had no signs of a miscarriage and I felt fine. She told me my levels were not high enough for how long I was. I kept telling her that Dr. Walsh said I was earlier in my pregnancy than what she was saying. Dr. Bing would not comment on it. She said several times that she was going to order a pill for me to take to complete the miscarriage. I told her I didn't feel right about it and something wasn't adding up. She advised to come in on Monday to have an ultrasound to make sure I was ok, not to check on the baby and that later that day I could fill my prescription. The Ultrasound Tech was not aware of what Dr. Bing said (I'm sure it was not left in my file). The Ultrasound Tech pointed out the baby's heartbeat and I started crying. If I had listened to Dr. Bing and not questioned her I would not have my daughter today. I complained to the office manager and she only backed up Dr. Bing saying that she is a good doctor and they trust her professional advice. I do not trust Dr. Bing's medical advice and do not recommend her to anyone. Get a second opinion before making rash decisions.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Bing's for over 12 years now & have always loved her & her practice. Everyone is helpful & knowledgeable and everyone treats me with respect and privacy. Dr. Bing listens better than any doctor I have seen and remembers that you are a person, not just a patient. She always takes time with me to answer any and all questions and has even personally returned phone calls with it was over pressing test results. She is upfront & honest with you and makes you feel during your short visit that you are her only patient. Every office has emergencies and when one has set them back on time, I am always notified & given several options. I would gladly wait anyday to see her! I cannot say enough about her outstanding character!

flag | Submitted August 24, 2011

I took my young daughter to see her. She was very nice to her, but ask her to leave the room and she proceeded to tell me what a bad parent I was. She was rude and not helpful at all and way off base. That was our first and LAST visit with her. Lady has some issues of her own. Would not recommend to ANYONE!!!!!

flag | Submitted May 6, 2011

Dr. Kathryn F. Bing's Credentials

• University Of Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)